Part 8

"I can not wait for your face reveal so I can post this," George mumbles to himself as he took a picture of the two cuddling. He forgot to turn off flash, and it ended up waking the two of them up.

"What the hell?" Dream grumbled, picking his head up and seeing a scared looking George holding his phone in the doorway. "Did you just take a picture?"

"No, I don't know what you're talking about. I was just wanting to know if you were up because I'm hungry," George tried to lie, but his friends didn't buy it.

"You suck at lying, Georgie," Sapnap half smiled, half smirked at the embarrassed boy in front of him.

"I do not! What do you even mean?" George's voice got higher. A definite sign of him lying.

"Oh fuck you, George. Be all sad that you decided to be ace and hate the touch of another person," Dream's tone was teasing, making sure to emphasize it so George didn't get offended.

"I didn't decide anything. Did you guys decide to be gay? No," George crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame.

"Whatever, I'm not even gay, I'm still into girls," Sapnap sat up, disturbing Dream.

"Nooooooo! Lay back dawn, your warm," Dream nuzzled his head in Sapnap's chest, trying to get the warmth back.

"No no, Dreamy. Today is a productive day," Sapnap tapped his head twice, but Dream just whined.

"What are we doing today?" George asked, walking and sitting on the bed with his friends.

"Not sure, stream maybe? Not tell everyone we're together yet, unless you want to. Would you be up for the face reveal today?" Sapnap asked, petting Dream's hair as he made quiet noises of happiness.

"As long as you hype me up again," Dream lifted his head and smiled, his eyes still closed from how tired he is.

"Oh, Clay! You are oh so handsome, so charming. I'm blown away by your looks everytime I lay eyes on your goddamn beautiful face," Sapnap giggled when he felt Dream smile against his chest, and laugh a little.

"Keep going," Dream mumbled.

"You make me want to bow down to you! My king, my lord, my savior. How ever will I repay you for having the blessing of seeing your stupidly attractive face?" Sapnap stopped when both Dream and George started to bark out laughing.

"Ok, ok I don't know if I can handle this anymore," George managed to get out in between laughing fits. He was holding his stomach trying to calm himself.

"I'm gonna pee myself, holy shit Nick," Dream rolled over onto his back, laughing like a maniac.

"Do not pee in my bed! We can't have pissbaby 2.0!" Sapnap tried pusing Dream off the bed, but failed when the wall was in the way. That just caused Dream to wheeze more, curling in on himself so he looked like a laughing ball.

"Holy shit, I haven't laughed that hard in so long," Dream flopped back over on his back, letting his limbs fly everywhere.

"Proud to be at your service," Sapnap patted his friend's head again. "I'll forever be your personal hype man."

"I appreciate it," Dream smiled. They sat in silence for a few minutes, trying to control their breathing. An unexpected knock at Sapnap's front door caused all of them to jump.

"Were you expecting anyone?" George looked over at Nick, his eyebrows quarked into a questioning look.

"No I wasn't," Nick grabbed a shirt and put it on. "I'll be right back," he walked out the door, leaving Dream and George in the room alone.