Part 21

CW: Hospitals, and past abusive relationships. I know not many people see the reasoning for this, but myself I have a very bad past with hospitals and I wouldn't want someone getting upset with me for not giving a warning. Also- a bit of risque business... (its like not smut but not fluff.. what is that called? Lemon? Lime? I have no fucking idea) (ok i lied... it's basically smut)

Sirens were heard approaching. Kat volunteered to go find them and lead them to the bathroom. Nick stayed, splashing water on the blonde's face to try and wake him up, no aval. 5 minutes went by, and the door busted open, two people barged in, a man and a woman in uniform, and started asking questions.

"How long has he been out?"

"Is there anything that could have caused this?"

"Is he currently on any medication?"

"Does he have a past with fainting?"

All answers that Nick couldn't manage to get out. Kat was on the phone with Mia, her mom or dad didn't answer, too busy at work. Mia agreed to meet them at the hospital with, and to call both of their works to inform them of an emergency. Parker and Grandma Beth were going to stay at home. Kat rode in the ambulance with her brother, and Nick drove close behind. When they were exiting the parking lot, he caught a glimpse of Khai with a few other people, smiling and waving at him as he drove off.

Halfway there, Clay ended up waking up. He had an IV in his arm, and the main reason he passed out was because he was dehydrated and his body was under a large amount of stress.

Nick met with Amelia at the hospital, and they went in and found Kat in the waiting room.

"Katherine, holy shit are you ok?" Amelia asked, engulfing her sister in a hug. "Where is he? Are Mom and Nate here yet?"

"He-he's down the hall. Last right. He's awake, but he wanted Nick so I was waiting," Katherine managed to say. Amelia gave Sapnap a nod, and he sprinted down the hallway.

"Nick?" he heard as he opened the curtain. Clay was lying in the bed, hooked up to a heart monitor and an IV drip hung from the ceiling. "Hey there, cutie."

"Hey, what happened? Are you ok?" Nick asked, walking over and sitting down on the edge of the hospital bed, reaching out and grabbing the hand that didn't have a needle in it.

"Yeah, better than ever," Dream joked. A tear slipped from Sapnap's eye, he didn't notice until Dream spoke up. "Why are you crying? I'm here."

"You scared the shit out of me, Clay. You fucking passed out in my arms. I couldn't wake you," Sapnap sniffled. "I thought I lost you before I even had you."

"Oh hush. You have me, I'm yours, ok?" Dream squeezed his hand as much as he could. "Come here." Sapnap shuffled up the bed, and laid down next to Clay on the left side of him. A few more tears escaping his eyes, but they didn't say anything about it. His head lay on Dream chest, and soon, the family rushed in.

"Clay! Oh god, baby what happened?" Stacy asked, rushing to his right side and grabbing his face, examining it to make sure nothing was noticeably wrong.

"Ma, MA! I'm good, just dehydrated and had a panic attack. The two don't mix well," he laughed. "I'm ok, I promise."

"Scared the shit out of me, nerd," Kat spoke up.

"Katherine, watch your mouth," Stacy said.

"Sorry," she looked down.

"What happened? What caused it?" Nathan asked, walking up besides his wife and wrapping his arm around her waist. Nick was still in the bed, cuddling into Dream's side, not letting go no matter what.