Part 22

"Miaaaaa!!" Dream yelled, talking the body out of it's packaging, along with the cart, putting the two together and turning the device on.

"What?" she asked, open ring the door and entering to room, sitting down on his gaming chair.

"Do you, or do you not want any?" he smirked, looking at the pen. "I like this color."

"I know- that's why I got that one," she said, acting like he was able to read minds.

"Oh whatever," Dream rolled his eyes, taking the device up to his lips and taking a pull. He held the vapor in his throat and lungs for a few seconds, then exhaled.

"My turn," Nick took the pen and took a drag for himself, smiling as he held it. "This is good, holy shit."

Mia walked across the room and took it, taking her own hit. "Oh wow, need to go to that shop more when I'm here."

"You smoke regularly?" Dream asked, he didn't take his sister as one who'd smoke. Paul was kind of against it, and she had a son.

"Only when I'm alone with with friends. Paul hates it and I don't want to influence Monte," she responded, then took another hit.

Kat was getting bored in her room, and decided to see what her brother and sister were doing. She walked into the room and was met with a cloud of smoke, and a giggling Clay.

"Hey, I told you to stay in the room," Amelia pouted, upset that her sister wasn't listening to her.

"I was bored, wanted to talk to these two," she looked back and forth between the pen and her brother. He rolled his eyes at her.

"Kat. You're 15 and this shit is strong," he said, leaning back and closing his eyes.

"So? I've been high, just one hit," she pleaded.

"You've been high?!" Amelia gasped. "What the hell? Even I didn't smoke until I was 18. Did you know about this?" Mia looked at her brother, then Nick, and they both kept quiet.

"Come on. It'll be fine," Kat whined.

"One hit. Nothing more," Dream say up and gestured for her to come over to the bed. She sat closer to Nick, her back against the wall, and leaned forward when Dream brought the pen to her face.

"Just suck, then inhale, keep it for a few seconds, and when your throat starts to burn let it out," Sapnap explained, and she followed the instructions. She started coughing immediately when she exhaled.

"Here," Dream handed her a water bottle, and she guzzled it immediately. "How you feel?"

"Nothing yet," Kat admitted, holding her throat. "That burns holy shit." 

"It'll go away when the high kicks in. Nothing like edibles, it works like immediately," Sapnap explained. 

"I-I think I feel it," Kat admitted, looking around the room and laughing. 

"Yeah, you are," Dream giggled, and relaxed. Sapnap crawled over and started cuddling with Dream, and even kissing his neck. "Stop it." 

"What?" Sapnap giggled. 

"You know what, horndog," Dream went to say more, but Kat was dying of laughter. 

"What's a horndog?" she giggled, standing up to go get food because she was hungry. "Oh god, why do I feel like this?"

"You're high, Kitty. Let me help you, alright," Amelia stood up as well, helping her sister walk to the kitch and get her leftovers. "I'll keep her for the night, get her to bed and everything."