Part 4

"Are you sure? It's not too late," Dream was on a call with George, only 45 minutes into his almost 14 hour drive. 

"Yes, Dream. You'll be fine. We can stay on call and add a few people here and there to make it fun. You're going to have a good time," George reassured. 

"But what if-" 

"No what if's! You are going to to Texas and going to enjoy meeting your best friend! End of story," George was defensive, it was odd. Dream was confused on why he was acting like this, maybe Sapnap said something about liking Dream and George was being their 'cupid' maybe.. 

"Dream? Are you there?" George had been talking with no response for a few minutes, and just realized that he wasn't listening at all.

"What? Sorry I was thinking," Dream admitted, silently cursing at himself for getting distracted so easily. 

"Clearly," George scoffed. "I was asking you if you were going to do a face reveal while you're there. You always say you want to do it with one of use, wondering if it is going to be Sap."

"No, I'm waiting to meet you, have you at least see my face in advance before I do it," Dream chuckled. "So get to America or move out so I can go to you and finally do it. I mean, I'm hot, I want people to see it!"

"You're an idiot," George's eye roll was audible, along with a scoff. "Why don't you just show me what you look like then you can do a face reveal with Sap."

"You know what, facetime me. I get told I'm the hottest when I'm driving," Dream hung up the Discord call and waited for the facetime to appear. When it did, he covered the camera just to tease. 

"Oh wow Dream, so attractive you're right," Dream was able to see George's eye roll this time. 

"Oh fuck off," he uncovered the camera, and George gasped and widened his eyes. He was staring at one of the most beautiful humans he has ever seen. His golden blonde hair was getting blown around due to his windows being down, and he had on a pair of metal framed sunglasses that fit perfectly on the bridge of his nose. His jawline was sharp, but not to the point it looked bad, and he was wearing a teal short sleeve shirt, and his left arm was at a 90 degree angle, playing with the top of his door frame. "Well, I'm hot right?"

"Shit, yeah you are," George was stunned, he didn't know what to say. Dream laughed at how he was speechless.

"Y-you should see your face right now," Dream was lucky there was traffic on the freeway so he could clutch his stomach from how hard he was laughing. "Like what the hell, I was just being cocky, but I left your speechless."

 "Holy fuck, Sap wasn't lying when he said you were hot, but I just thought he was doing it for the fans," George couldn't comprehend it. He was glad he was ace or else he'd immediately try and steal the blonde from Sapnap in an instant.

"Well, thank you, it means a lot," Dream had finally calmed down. "But I was just messing with you, I'm not the most secure person about how I look so that reaction made me feel a lot better."

"I'm not kidding, if I was interested in like anyone, Sapnap would be out of the picture and I'd be on a flight to Florida right now," George confessed, making Dream bust out into another fit of laughter. 

"You're dumb," Dream managed his laughter when traffic seemed to clear up a bit, and the freeway was back to the normal speed. "But again, thank you it means a lot." 

"I'm tweeting about this, I don't care," George picked his phone back up and started typing, and soon, Dream got a notification saying that George tweeted out.