Part 6

"I said leave, Clay!" Nick yelled after throwing the garbage bags at the crying boy on the floor. "Do I need to call the cops?"

"No, Nick please we can talk this out," Dream was pleading, not wanting this to be the end of their friendship.

"I don't want you here anymore. Not after what you just pulled," his face was red with anger, almost like he was ready to punch Dream, kick him for real.

"I-it won't happen again! I swear just please-"

"No, get the fuck out. Now," he pointed to the front door. "I never want to see or hear from you again."

Dream started sobbing more than he was, to the point he couldn't breathe. Nick just looked at him, not giving a care in the world that his best- no, his old friend's heart was breaking into a million pieces. He wasn't sure how long he was sitting there, but Nick wasn't there anymore, and soon, Clay was being escorted out of the building.

***

"Get off!"

"Wake up! Clay you're scaring me!" Nick was shaking his friend awake, he had been screaming apologies for the past 5 minutes, and wouldn't wake up.

"I said get- Nick?" Dream was confused, he wasn't sure if he was still in his dream, or if he was finally awake. When he looked around and saw he was in Nick's real apartment, not the one in his nightmare, he calmed down.

"It's me, you're ok," Sapnap was running his hands up and down Dream's arms, trying to give him a sense of comfort after whatever the hell just happened in his nightmare.

"I- I'm sorry I-" tears welled up in his eyes and he tried to hide, but his arms were stuck in place by Nick's arms.

"Hey, no no no. Don't be sorry you did nothing wrong, ok? What happened?" even if he didn't know it, Sapnap had his own tears running down his face.

"You're crying," Dream felt awful. He didn't want this to happen, let alone in his best friends house, but it's happening and he can't do anything about it.

"I am?" he released one arm and wiped his cheek, feeling some wetness and laughing. "Sorry, you just scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry, it was just a nightmare," Dream confessed.

"Don't be sorry, you can't control it," Sapnap reassures, wiping Dream's tears off of his cheek, and Dream immediately nuzzled into the touch. "What was it about?"

"Uh, to be honest it was you yelling at me and saying you never wanted to talk to me again," Dream felt more tears start to form, but Sapnap was quick to wipe them away.

"That will never happen, ok? Is there something I can do? Hug you? Hell I'll cuddle with you if that's what you want," Sapnap laughed, and Dream smiled.

"C-can you just hold me? Until I fall back asleep?" Dream asked shyly.

"Yeah, of course. C'mere," Sapnap leaned back and laid back down on the couch, and Dream crawled up onto his chest and cuddled into his friend. Sapnap pulled the blanket over the two of them and turned on a movie, just to ease the mood. Sapnap fell asleep in no time, but Dream couldn't. He grabbed his phone and opened the camera and took a picture, smiling at the result.

Georgie :o

D 'Attachment: 1 image'

D 'had a nightmare and he gave me cuddles'

G 'awe thats sweet'

G 'what was the nightmare?'

D 'it was odd... something happened between us and he threw me out saying he never wanted to see me again'