Part 27

CW: yuhhh the boys are back together... you know what that means;) smooty smut

It takes two minutes to brush your teeth properly, but when it's two grown men who makes competition out of any small thing, it takes about 10 to finish the small job. Sapnap got into the bathroom first, while Dream went to go grab his toothbrush out of his bag, giving Sap about a one minute head start.

He also decided to make the way he spit the suds out very seductive looking. Even winking at the blonde when he stood straight back up and saw the way his jaw was dropped. Dream decided at that moment that he was going to win this little competition. He brushed his teeth more vigorously, and Sapnap just laughed and shook his head, not stopping after his minute was up. And soon, 10 minutes had passed by and Dream gave up.

"You win," he rolled his eyes, and rinsed out his mouth. "Now, when you're done with your little performance, I'll be in your room, ok?"

Sapnap whined, making Dream smirk as he walked out of the bathroom, discarding his shirt as he got into the bedroom, and laying himself down on the bed, waiting for Sapnap to come in. When he did, he stopped when he saw the shirt on the floor, and a smile creeped onto his face. He shut the door, locked it, and made his way over to the bed, climbing on top of the man on his back.

"I've missed you so fucking much," Sapnap whispered, attaching his lips to the blonde's neck. Dream's eyes closed from the touch, a small sigh escaping from his lips.

"I missed you too. Why don't you let me take care of you tonight, yeah? My treat for the shit day you had," Dream put his hands on the smaller's waist, motioning for the two of them to flip over so that Sapnap was on his back.

"Where's the fun in that for you?" Sapnap didn't want it to be all about him, wanted Dream to have a good time as well.

"Getting to hear your pathetic little whines and cries, begging for me to finally fuck you," Dream smirked as the brunette visibly shuttered and his eyes fluttered shut. "Yeah, just like that."

"Fuck, Clay," Sapnap moaned out as Dream started kissing his neck. He was already getting hard just from the lack of touch from the past month, and from all the thoughts running through his head.

Dream smirked into the kisses, lifting his head to remove Sapnap's shirt, then attacking the area again. Sapnap arched his back, pushing his neck into Dream's face and getting a small laugh out of him.

"I love seeing you like this," Dream mumbled, going back to sucking the skin and leaving a bruise just to piss off Sapnap's family. "You know how hard it was to be alone for that long."

"Yes, god yes," Sapnap keened, hands weaving into the mop of hair on top of him and pulling it, getting a moan from the man above him.

"You're getting needy already?" Dream lifted his head fully, talking a look down Sap's body and seeing the tent in his pants. "Look at you. Already hard just from me kissing you. Such a pathetic little whore, aren't you?"

"You're whore," Sapnap moaned, lifting his hips to try and get friction to try and relieve himself. Dream watched Sapnap grind his hips into his thigh for a moment, want coursing through his body as he watched the latter get off.

"That's right, baby. You're my whore. All pretty and whiney just for me," Dream smirked, going back down on Sapnap's neck, and biting the area. Sapnap screamed at the action, hands tightening his Dream's hair as his breathing picked up and his grinding got faster.

Dream was merciless with the attention. Sucking, and biting every area of the smaller's neck as if it were the last time he'd ever get the chance to do this. Sapnap's movements were just as intense, his hands were tight and his hips never stopped moving.