Part 10

TW: This chapter talks mildly of past disordered eating, please feel free to skip this chapter, it doesn't have anything too important for the plot, but I will put a little recap at the end:) Stay safe, I love you all so much<3

ANOTHER A/N - GUYS- this is fucking insane! #1 ON THE DREAM NAP TAG?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING? I CANT- i'm gonna fucking cry i- holy shit this it just wow. anyway enjoy this double upload because i'm going insane

Dream and Sapnap ended up sleeping in until 1 pm... not their proudest moment, but it gave George time to go to a corner store and get some snacks that he wanted, also making sure to pick up some food essentials because Sapnap had ran out over the weeks that both George and Dream were there. By the time he got back, with 3 bags in each hand, Sap and Dream were seated on the couch watching a movie.

"Welcome back," Sapnap said when he heard the door close. "Where'd you go?"

George held up the bags that were in his hand, "you needed food, I provided."

"Thank you," Sapnap turned his attention back to the TV, and soon George was walking into the living room, putting two cans of redbull in front of the two.

"I felt generous," George smiled, knowing that both boys were stressed last night and probably didn't get much sleep.

"Thank you," Dream smiled at George and grabbed one of the cans, cracking it open and taking a sip. Sapnap followed his actions, and did the same.

"Thank you, Gogy," Sapnap also smiled, but George rolled his eyes in return due to the nickname that he never liked. Sap knew that it got on his nerves, so he would always use it just to tease.

"What is the plan today?" George asked, gazing at the TV every now and again.

"Didn't Clay text you? We're just staying in, having a lazy day," Sapnap explained, leaning into Dream's arm that was draped on the back of the couch. An invite to cuddle for when they got comfortable.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," George giggled, turning back toward the TV. "Have you guys talked at all?"

"No," Dream glared. "We did somewhat last night, but not the entire thing."

"Ok, just checking," George gave a knowing smile, and gave the TV his undivided attention. They were watching Shameless. It was about a family who grew up poor and basically without a mom or dad.

"Is this all we're going to do? I want to do something productive," Sapnap whined. Dream chickeled.

"This was your idea," Dream petted the brunette's hair, just to not get a smack in the arm due to being sassy.

"Ok, well I don't want to do this anymore," Sapnap huffed, releasing himself from Dream's arms and sitting up. "I'm gonna stream, join if you want."

"I'm going to order food, want anything?" George asked.

"Where from?" Dream asked.

"That chicken place that Sap gushes over," George rolled his eyes, not seeing the hype of the overpriced chicken.

"Yeah, get me some nuggets with a Dr. Pepper and chick-fil-a sauce," Sapnap wandered into his room and started to get ready for the stream.

"Dream, want anything?" George asked after adding Sapnap's order to the cart.

"Um, a sandwich with lemonade please," Dream stood up as well. "I'll be back in a bit."

"Where are you going?" George was confused. "I just ordered us food, what else do you need?"