Part 23

CW: smut;) well more like lemon bc it's just a bj but

 A/N: do y'all just enjoy giving me heart attacks everyday? 13k... WHAT? ok- well thank you guys so much I can't express how much it means to me. I love you all, enjoy the chapter:) another a/n at the end of the chapter for some clarification<3

It had been a week since the relationship became official. They haven't told anyone yet, not even George. They were in the middle of a movie when Sapnap got a call. In the middle of it, he stood up and walked to a different room. 20 minutes later, he walked back into the living room, a sad look on his face.

"You ok?" Dream asked, reaching out and rubbing the other's arm to give him comfort.

"I uh, I need to go back home. My aunt and uncle and cousins are coming out from Greece, and I have to be there I guess," Sapnap sighed.

"That's ok. We'll talk everyday, and facetime. You can introduce me to everyone and all that," Dream tried to make best of the situation.

"I guess. I just, I love being here and I know my mom is probably still mad at me for god knows what. I don't want to leave," a tear fell down his cheek.

"Come here," Dream extended his arms, and Sapnap fell into them. He cried silently for a few minutes, Dream running hands through his hair and caressing his arms to help him calm down. "Doing better?"

"Kind of," Sapnap sniffled. "I just don't know how I'll be. I sure as hell won't be able to sleep without cuddling with you."

"We can call. It's not going to be easy for me either, trust me. I'll give you some things, and I'll take some of your stuff. We'll get through this, ok? My birthday is coming up soon, we'll be back together in no time," Dream promised.

"Ok, yeah," he calmed down, pulling out his phone and looking at flights back to Houston. "They want me back in a few days so I think I need to fly out tomorrow."

"I'll drive you. We'll get lunch and make the most of it, ok?" Dream tilted Sapnap's chin up so he could kiss him. "We'll see each other again soon, ok?"

"I know," Sapnap responded. "Can we just cuddle all day?"

"I was already planning on it," Dream smiled, and they went back to watching the movie.

***

"You've got everything?" Dream asked as they got in the car.

"Yeah, I left a few things out for you and replaced it with your stuff," Sapnap gave a sad smile.

"We'll be ok," Dream reassured, stretching his hand across the center console and grabbing Sap's hand. "What do you want for lunch?"

"I don't really care. You pick," Sapnap looked over and met green eyes that were already looking at him.

"Chick-fil-a?" Dream asked, and a cheeky smile appeared on Nick's face.

"Yeah, sounds good," he squeezed the blonde's hand, and they were off. The restaurant was 15 minutes from Clay's house, so they just talked most of the way. When they got there, they walked in and ordered their food, then went to a table and waited.

"Two fags in god's chicken restaurant, what will they do?" Sapnap whispered.

"You're and idiot," Dream laughed, and a few moments later the worker brought over their food and they dug in.

After about 30 minutes, they decided it was time to get back in the road and take Nick to the airport so he doesn't miss his flight. As much as he didn't want to, they needed to.