Part 17

A/N: guys you already know what i about to say... THANK YOU FOR 6.2K READS!!! I'm crying- i'm supposed to be getting ready for school but i'm crying... i love you all thank you so much i can't express it enough! also- this is defo my fav chapter bc we see a very big insight in Kat and Dream's relationship and how close they are:))

"Stream today?" Nick asked, walking into the living room with his bowl of cereal.

"Yeah, sure. I'll text Kat and see if she wants to come over," Dream responded, exiting out of twitter and going to messages, texting his little sister and seeing if she was down to stream with them. "She said yes."

"Alright, cool," Sapnap smiled. "Will we need to pick her up?"

"Yeah, after you're done eating we'll go," Dream said, wrapping his arm around the back of the couch and letting out a sigh. "Do you think we should do a facecam? Kat has never said her name, nor showed her face and I'm not sure if I want her too."

"We can ask her if she's comfortable with it, and if so we can," Sapnap took another bite of his food. "The hickeys and hand print is gone so we don't need to worry about that."

"Fuck off," Dream shoved the other's shoulder, playfully. "Now finish eating so we can harass my sister."

"Fine, fine," Sap ate as quick as his body would let him. And once the bowl was put in the dishwasher, they were in the car, driving to Dream's parents house.

"Katherine, hurry the fuck up we've been out here for 5 minutes," Dream laid on the horn again. Finally, the girl opened the front door and walked out.

"We're going to get noise complaints because of you," Katherine opened the door and got into the car. "Mom's not gonna like that."

"Maybe you shouldn't have taken forever to come out here then," Dream shifted back into drive and started driving back to his house.

"So, what's up with the nose ring?" Kat was surprised by the new jewelry.

"We got bored, decided to go do it," Sapnap responded. "I don't have mine, but I did get my ears pierced."

"Are you guys going to do a facecam?" Kat asked.

"If you're ok with it. I'm not sure how much I want my little sister's face all over the internet, but if you want to then we can," Dream responded.

"Let's do it! Are you still going to call me 'Drista' or Kat?" she asked.

"Whatever you want. But if people start saying shit to you at school or something, let me know, ok?" Dream made sure to verify.

"Look at you. Big brother of the year," Nick teased.

"Fuck you," Dream scowled and continued to drive to his home. Kat made a few comments on their relationship, but the two explained that they haven't made anything offical. And to tell her to not mention anything on stream, no matter what. Or she'll never be able to play on Dream's account ever again.

After stopping at McDonalds, per Kat's request of food, they were finally back at Dream's house. They all wondered their way to his bedroom, and Dream started up his computer.

"Where do I sit?" Kat asked.

"The bed works," Dream pointed behind him, motioning to the bed.

"Ew, I don't want to sit somewhere who you two have had sex," she rolled her eyes.

"Katherine!" Dream yelled. "What the fuck? If you want to know so bad, the sheets are clean. Just replaced them this morning. No sex on them, alright."