Part 15

Hey again- just a heads up this will most likely be the last upload that's daily because i was on spring break the past week and have to back to school. I appreciate the support so much and I'm excited to be publishing for you guys:)

The rest of the week was spent relaxing either on Dream's bed all day, or even the couch. They have watched countless amounts of movies and TV shows, too busy invested in each other to really pay attention to the plots. On a Saturday afternoon, half way through the movie 'Friends With Benefits' Dream spoke up.

"Let me take you on a date," he said suddenly.

"What?" Sapnap laughed.

"I'm being serious. We both said we want this, why not do it right," Dream smiled. "So, let me take you on a date, tonight."

"Like, a date date. The two of us?" Sapnap asked.

"Yes, Nick. You don't have to say yes, obviously. But I just want to make things right," he tightened the arm that was around the other.

"Yeah, yeah I'd like that," Sapnap picked up his head from Dream's chest and looked at him. He leaned up and kissed the blonde, smiling into it.

"Ok, good. I already made reservations so if you had said no that would have been awkward," Dream laughed when Sapnap playfully smacked his arm.

"So I could have said no and you'd have to go to dinner alone," Sapnap asked in a teasing tone.

"Well, no. I knew you'd say yes so," his voice trailed off.

"You cocky bastard," Sapnap shook his head and laid back down.

"We need to be leaving around 6, and it's 1 so we have time," Dream explained, focusing back on the TV after he got a faint hum in response. They continued to watch shows for a couple of hours, Dream got up around 4 to take a shower, and Sap took one after him. They didn't wear anything too fancy. Dream had a nice, white button up shirt and jeans, accented with a belt and Air Force 1's. He also decided to wear a silver chain, and a few rings.

Sapnap wore something similar. A plain black t-shirt, blue jeans and a matching belt, along with his white Adidas. He owned a few bracelets but never wore them too much, but decided to just to add to the outfit. When it was 6, they walked to the car and started the drive.

"So, where are we going?" Sapnap asked, reaching across the center console and grabbing Dream's hand.

"It's this place my parents would go on their anniversary. My mom told me it would be good for a first date," Dream smiled.

"You asked you mom where to go?" Sapnap was happy that he had asked for advice.

"She's good with these things," Dream voice got louder with each word. "I wanted this to be good."

"It will be," Sapnap reassured. "Are we doing anything else or just dinner?"

"Uhm, not sure yet. I have something in mind but it just depends on the mood after we eat," Dream smirked.

"I mean, we've already fucked so," Sapnap teased.

"Well it wasn't that, but it could be," Dream looked over at Sap and winked, causing the Texan to blush.

"Well, what is it then?" Sapnap asked after regaining his composure.

"I've always wanted to get my ears and nose pierced," Dream let Sap connect the dots in his head.

"I'm down," was all he said. "I've thought about getting my ears pierced as well, we both could."

"Really? I didn't think you would," Dream admitted.