Part 19

CW: this chapter talks about very addictive drugs and abused drugs. Also talks about cheating, spousal abuse, and many mental illness including Anxiety, BPD, and PTSD. Please don't read if you get triggered by these things. Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever need someone to talk to, I love to listen and would love to try and help you the best that I can!

A/N: thank you for 8k reads<3

The four had just been chilling in Dream's living room sense they got back from their day out. Melissa got to know the two even more and even got an insight on how they do their streams, and even talked to George for a little but when he called Sapnap to see how things were going. Around 7pm, Dream got off the couch and asked Kat to follow him to talk about something family related.

"Is everyone ok? What happened?" Kat was asking frantically, thinking of the worst case scenarios.

"Ok, nothing happened really other than Ma telling me Grandma Beth will be in town next week so you're forced to stay with me during that," he chuckled when his sister's face eased up and she smacked him on the arm.

"Asshole," she sighed. "Why'd you scare me like that? I thought something bad happened. And why couldn't you tell me that out there?"

"Because, I have the goods, I put them in the top nightstand drawer in your room, just please text me if something goes wrong. You didn't mention that you've taken anything like this before and I don't want something happening," Dream explained.

"I promise I will, alright? I doubt anything will happen, anyway. I know you're cool with it so I won't be scared about being caught," she half laughed.

"I know, just don't text mom or dad any weird shit, I don't want to get busted your first time," Dream sighed, bringing his sister into a hug.

"I will. Thank you again for doing this. I've never told you, but you've always been the sibling I looked up to and would always go to if I needed anything," she nuzzled her head into his chest, feeling warm in her brother's embrace.

"You think I didn't notice that? You may think I'm dumb, Katherine, but I am the smartest person I know. I notice when you'd follow me around and always ask to play games with me and not dolls or something with Milles," he laughed again, but got a smack in the back for it. "What was that for?"

"For making your ego so much bigger than it needs to be. And for ruining the moment," she pulled away from the hug and smiled at her brother.

"Yeah, yeah. Text me if you get hungry, I'll order you food. Trust me, the munchies you get the first time is insane," he ruffled his sister's hair, getting a glare in return, and they both went back out to the living room.

"What happened?" Sapnap asked, voice laced with worry.

"Just something about me having to stay here while our grandma is in town. She has to take my room since Mia is still here," Kat explained, sitting down next to Melissa on the couch, while Nick and Clay cuddled on the love seat.

"Why couldn't you have told her out here?" Melissa asked. Kat shot Clay a 'I told you' type of look, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Last time she was forced to live with me for a week, she threw a fit. Didn't want that happening again," Dream responded, and was soon hit in the heat with a pillow.

"Did not, you're exaggerating," Kat scoffed.

"Oh really? Tell that to mom's broken flower vase from when you slammed your door shut. Oh, or the cops when they brought you home at 3am because you decided to be 'rebellious' and sneak out after curfew," Dream rebutted.