Part 18

A/N: I like how I said no more daily uploads... yet here we are. Anyway 2 things. a) my dad told me I need a hobby because all I do is lay in bed... how do I tell him I write about 2 straight men that are in a complicated relationship, and also write about them having sex... b) thank you guys for 7.3k reads<3 I love you all:) Enjoy Dream being the big brother we all wish we had.

A few days have gone by sense Kat had told Nick and Clay about what happened with Melissa. She took their advice and talked to her, and it went so much better than she had even began to imagine. In fact, they're going on a date today. She had been staying at Dream's house for the past few nights as well, talking to him about what she should do and all that. He had agreed to take the two of them to the movies and lunch afterwards. 

"You're not going to be like, hovering over us the entire time, right?" Kat asked, wanting her date to go good. 

"Of course not, who do you think we are? We'll sit somewhere else at the movie and get a seperate table across the restaurant for lunch. I'm only going to be there because neither of you can drive," Dream explained. 

"Ok, good," Kat relaxed, mind racing with thoughts of how the night would end. Maybe Dream would let the two stay the night at his house. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. "Hey Clay."

"What's up," he responded. 

"Can like, Melissa stay the night here? If not that's fine I totally understand, but like I'd love you so much more if she could," Kat was smiling at her brother, giving him puppy dog eyes in hopes that he'd say yes. 

"Same rules apply that you gave me and Nick. No fucking and I'm fine with it," he said. Kat was shocked, expecting him to say no. 

"Are you being serious? Holy shit," she was ecstatic. 

"Yeah, I mean why not? I know mom wouldn't let you if she knew what was going on between you two, and I am the best brother in the world so," he laughed at himself. "I did the same before I came out. Just... don't take advantage of it, alright? I want you to be happy and have fun, just don't over do it." 

"Deal," she smiled at her brother again, and he went back to editing the video he was working on. Sap was out at the store, and probably getting food because he mentioned that he was hungry before he left. Kat laid back down on the bed and went back onto her phone. 

"Also, Kat," Dream spoke up after a few moments of silence, taking his headphones off and turning around to face his sister. 

"Uh oh," her expression dropped, knowing that he was going to be asking something serious sense he turned around. "What'd I do?"

"Oh, nothing I just wanted to talk to you about something," Dream laughed at his sister being so worried. "It's a few things, but might as well talk while Nick is gone."

"It's about him, isn't it?" she smirked. "Planning on asking him to be your boyfriend?"

"I've always thought about it, I just don't know how," Dream explained. "I haven't found the right time or the right moment to, and he said that any moment will be fine, but I just don't know."

"I mean, it's pretty obvious that both of you are into each other, just take him to dinner or somewhere special and ask. I doubt he'll say no," Kat explained. 

"I just- what if he isn't serious like he says? I'm scared to commit to anything because of what Khai did and I know I can trust Sap, I have for the past 10 years, but what if something goes wrong?" Dream felt defeated. His own anxiety was getting the best of him. 

"Clay, I've seen the way he looks at you. The 'awe' type of look when you do something relatively impressive. That man is falling in love with you, whether he realizes it or not," she reassured, smiling to hopefully brighten the mood.