Part 12

CW ig: it isn't anything TOO big, just, a lot of talk of sex... not smut, not this chapter at least ;) but... some adult conversations between the two.

The two didn't tell George about what happened the rest of that night. Nothing really changed other than the facts they'd kiss each other when they were alone. Thankfully, George didn't ask anything about that night anyway. He just chilled with Jillian and Nelly, and went to bed after they fell asleep. He had his suspicions, yes. They were both much more happy and smiley, but he just brushed it off as they were just enjoying the time left they had. Sadly, George was going home in a day.

"Why don't you guys come back with me? We could all drive to Dream's house with him, stay there, and then fly back to England," George asked, not wanting to leave his best friends.

"You still live with your parents, isn't that a little odd to have us there for a few weeks?" Dream asked. In all honesty, he just wanted to be alone with Nick, see how things went.

"I guess you're right," George sighed. "I need to go pack, my flight takes off tomorrow."

"We'll be out here," Sapnap called out as George walked to his room and shut the door. "I wish he could stay longer."

"Me too, but he also has a job he needs to get back to," Dream sighed.

"So do you, you haven't streamed in a month," Sapnap pointed out.

"Yeah, but it's a quick flight to get back to my house," Dream leaned back, opening his arms for Nick to lay down. "I'm pretty happy staying here for now, unless you want me gone."

Sapnap laughed, laying down in the blonde's arms, "you're funny thinking I want you to leave."

"Well then I won't," Dream leaned down and kissed the other. It was insane to think about, really. That even after all the nightmares and self doubt, this was finally happening. The world was revolving around him and Sapnap, no one else. Well, maybe George, but that wasn't the point.

"Good," Sapnap smiled. "But maybe when you do go back, because I know you'll have to at some point, I'll go with. It'll be fun messing with Drista."

"She makes fun of you so much, it'll be hilarious to see how she reacts to you in person," Dream chuckled, shaking Sapnap a little bit.

"Didn't she call me a 'hey mamas' or something. Gonna be an eyeopener when she watched me kiss her brother," he smirked.

"Oh yeah, she did. Then threatened to stab me with a fork," they both laughed at that one. "It was a nasty one too. From like a 3 week old ramen bowl."

"You're disgusting," Sapnap rolled his eyes. "But in all seriousness, when you go back home I'll go with."

"I'd like that," Dream smiled, tightening his arms that were around the boy. "I might need to soon. My mom wants to see me."

"We can go when George leaves, drive him to the airport and then drive to your house," Sapnap proposed the idea.

"Yeah, that works," Dream winked. "Gotta pack then."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll tell Jills that she needs to check on Mowgli, pretty sure she took a key the other day," Sapnap stood up, offering a hand to help Dream.

***

"I'll miss you guys," George sniffled, backing out of the group hug.

"Move out and we'll come visit!" Sapnap joked, shoving his shoulder. "I love you man, have a safe flight."

"Love you, Georgie," Dream smiled.

"I'll let you know when I land," George wiped his tears. "And don't forget about the secrets, you guys need to tell."