Part 9

The face reveal went so much better than Dream had even began to imagine. The amount of support he got over all platforms of social media was just amazing to say the least. Hundreds of thousands of people were telling him how attractive he was, how the fit their imaginations perfectly. Of course, there were the occasional hate comments here and there, but nothing that he hadn't heard before. It was random people on the internet that he most likely would never meet in his life, why would he allow their hate to get to him?

The three boys had even gone out in public a few times just to see how it'd go. First was the mall. They got recognized more than 10 times, and it felt amazing to have the kind of impact that they have on people and be able to meet them. They went to lunch that day, and their waiter even asked for a picture because his son was a huge fan.

They ended up going down to Galveston on a very nice day and went to the waterpark there. Schlitterbahn. It was insane. There were so many water coasters to go on, and the 'lazy river' turned into a giant wave room. It was one of the best days they had in a long time.

The day coming back from the waterpark, when Sapnap was in the shower, George took it as his opportunity to talk to Dream and hopefully come up with a plan for him to confess his feelings to Sapnap.

"So, it's been a few days and I let you get a bunch of nerves out," George announced, siting next to the blonde on the couch. "How do you want to do it?"

"I don't know, George. I'll make a fool of myself and he'll hate me," Dream threw his head back and groaned. "Why? Why does this have to be so fucking complicated."

"It is now, but it won't be if you just get it out now. I promise you," George put his hand on Dream's shoulder, rubbing soothing circles on it.

"How do you know that?" Dream put his face in his hands, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"I told you a week ago. He said he wouldn't mind trying," George lifted Dream's head out of his hands. "I still can't tell you if he likes you the same way or not, but he said he wouldn't be against it."

"I get that, but how? How do I bring it up? When you're here, when you aren't, hell I don't even know how long I'm staying," Dream groaned again, this time much louder.

"That is for you to figure out. Just know I'm here for you every step of the way," George smiled. "I want the best for you."

"I know, thank you George," Dream brought him into a side hug, and when they heard the shower turn off, George knew it was his turn. He left to go get his clothes and toiletries, and headed into the bathroom, leaving Dream and his thoughts on the couch. Sapnap wandered out into his living room, and found a very upset blonde.

"Hey, you alright?" Sapnap asked, taking a seat in the chair that was to the right of the main sectional.

"Yeah, fuck. No, just thinking," Dream confessed. He didn't want to lie, so why would he?

"What's on your mind?" Sapnap asked, leaning forward and placing his elbows on his knees to give Dream his undivided attention.

"It's just, a lot. George has been helping me with the thing, and I hate not telling you it's killing me, but I just don't know how," Dream slammed his fist onto the couch cushion, not wanting to harm anything that isn't his.

"I can tell how messed up your head is right now, so don't beat yourself up for not saying it, yet. Don't worry about it, I still trust you, love you. Nothing to worry about, ok?" Sapnap comforted, giving Dream a reassuring smile.

"Thanks, I know I'm going to tell you. No doubt about it," Dream laughed. "Either right as I leave, whenever that is, or sometime over the next two weeks while George is here."