Part 11

TW: There is drug use in this chapter. I know it may not seem like a big deal, but I know that some people do get an uneasy feeling when drugs are mentioned. Skip to the "!!!" if you are uncomfortable, there is small mentions of weed but some shit is going down this chapter and y'all need to read that part. I love you all and please feel free to message me if you ever need an anonymous person to talk to<3

"So, we've all smoked before and don't need the like safety talk?" George was like a parent in this situation, wanting to make sure his friends were safe and wouldn't do something that could harm themselves. 

"Yes, George," Sapnap rolled his eyes and dug into his desk, finding a lighter. "What kind did you get?"

"Hybrid, not sure what to get because I'd never buy so I just got what she recommended," Dream smelled it to make sure it seemed good enough.

"I usually just do indica so keep that in mind for next time," Sapnap joked. 

"Yeah me too, so like," George snickered. 

"Oh I'm so sorry for not getting your choice of weed. Maybe I'll keep it all to myself," Dream put the joint in between his lips and took the lighter from Sapnap, making a barrier with his hand as he light it. 

"Oh hush, you know I'm still smoking this," Sapnap too the lighter this time, lighting his and inhaling it. "What flavor is this? It's good."

"I have no fucking idea, the lady just gave me them," Dream took another inhale of his, holding it for a moment before letting the smoke out. 

"As long as I get high, I don't care," George rolled his eyes. "Pass me the lighter?" Sapnap gave it to him, and George lit his. 

"So like, what's the plan? Just get high or are we going to do something?" Sapnap asked, taking another hit of his. 

"We can't drive, so we just just stay here, order food when we want and play games," Dream walked over to the bed and laid down. 

"Do you have bored games?" George asked. 

"I don't think so," Sapnap didn't remember buying any when he was getting stuff, or packing any from his childhood home. "I can text someone to bring some over, my sister is 16 and I doubt she'll mind."

"Yes, do that," Dream sat up. "Oh shit, the room's spinning."

"Dumbass," George scoffed. Sapnap pulled up his phone and typed a few words. 

"Jilly said she'll be here in 45, she has a friend over and need to make an excuse. My mom is pissed at me," Sapnap shrugged. 

"Shit, you don't need to have her bring them over if she'll get in trouble," Dream stood up, slowly this time. 

"Oh no she doesn't care. They'll just hang out here for a bit anyway, haven't seen her in a while," Sapnap leaned back in his chair. "Wanna go watch movies while we wait?"

"Yes," George stood up and walked out of the the room, joint between his middle and index finger. Dream and Sapnap followed, shoving each other into the walls and dropping ash around the house. 

"Ok, what movie?" George asked, turning on the TV and pulling up Netflix. 

"Oh shit, Legally Blonde is on here now?" Sapnap was excited. They two were confused, not sure if it was the weed that was making him so excited, or if he genuinely liked the movie so much. "What? This movie is poggers, bro." [also- yes Legally Blonde is on Netflix and I've already watched it bc I love the movie dearly]

"I don't even know what to say to that," Dream was shocked, but went along with it. George turned on the movie and leaned back in the chair, leaving Sapnap and Dream the couch. Dream went and got waters for each of them, knowing they'll get cotton mouth eventually, and sat down next to Sapnap. Very, very close to him.