Part 5

"Like, you're actually real," Sapnap wasn't shocked, just so excited that his brain couldn't comprehend the fact that his best friend was sitting on his couch. In Texas. With him. 

"We've been over this what, 5 times," Dream laughed, finding it hilarious that Sapnap is taking this long to finally come to reality. 

"Yeah, but so what? You weren't lying about coming here," Sapnap was over the moon excited. 

"Where else would I have been driving for the past 14 hours?" Dream asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"Fuck you," Sapnap punched his shoulder, making Dream lean to his right. They fell into a comfortable silence after that, just enjoying being in the presence of the other while watching a movie that Sapnap had put on. Sapnap went to go to the bathroom and when he came back was when the silence was broke. 

"Hey Dream, you hungry?" Sapnap asked, opening the Postmates app to order their late lunch/early dinner, thinking it was only 3pm in Texas.

"You don't gotta call me Dream, you can call me Clay," he laughed. "But yeah, what are you thinking?"

"I don't want to cook, so Chipotle?" Sapnap asked. "And yeah, you can call me Nick even though you already do." 

"Yeah I'm down," Dream leaned onto his side, putting his feet on the couch and accidently touching his friends thigh with his foot. 

"Ew, don't touch me with those nasty feet that have been in those socks for the past 2 days," Nick pushed Clay's feet off the couch. 

"You did not," Dream turned and faced the other, and put his feet directly in his lap. 

"Get them OFF!" Nick screamed the last part because Dream started wiggling his toes. "You are a freak, I hope you know."

"Oh come on now, you know I have cute feet," he lifted them higher, almost touching Sap's hands. "Just admit it and I'll take them away."

"Clay," he warned, trying to push them away.

"Nick," the blonde responded, raising his eyebrows quickly as a smirk appeared on his face. "All you gotta do is admit it, or even tweet it." 

"Fuck you," Nick exited the app and opened twitter. 

'dream has cute feet'

"Not that hard, was it?" Dream lifted his feet from Sapnap's lap, but kept them on the couch, almost touching him, but not quite. 

"You touch me, and you can drive back home," Sapnap threatened, finishing up his order and passing the phone to Dream. He quickly added his burrito to the cart and handed the phone back to Sapnap, who placed the order. 

"It should be here in 45 minutes," he said, leaning back against the couch and putting his arms around the edge. "Another movie while we wait?"

"Yeah, I'll choose," Dream grabbed the remote off the coffee table and started scrolling through the movie section on Netflix. He stopped on the movie "Alex Strangelove'" (1000% recommend btw) and smiled as he put it on. 

"No, we're not watching some cheesy gay shit," Nick tried to take the remote from Dream, but he put it above his head, out of reach. "Give me the remote."

"Come take it," Dream smirked, thinking that Sapnap wouldn't try. But oh boy, was he wrong. Sapnap climbed on top of him, chest to chest, and reached up and grabbed the remote out of Dream's hand. 

"That was easy," he smiled before getting off. Leaving Dream stunned. He laid there, pupils blow at what had just happened. Nick was on top of him, like actually on top of him. This is not how he wanted to start this trip.