Part 14

Ok... quick A/N before we get to the chapter. a) thank you so much for 4.1k thats crazy! and b) i kinda wanna make another story where the two are toxic af to each other... but i'm not sure who to write it about. I'll do it DreamNotFound (Dream x George) another Dreamnap (Dream x Sapnap) or a SapNotFound (Sapnap x George) leave your suggestions in the comments, i'll do the most voted for, so please help a lady out:) but now- for the awkward family meeting <3 moonlight

"They live, I don't know, 20 minutes away," Clay explained. "And she wants to have lunch, so we need to leave around 12:30 ish."

"How long do we have?" Nick asked, looking up at the boy he was cuddling with.

"Well, it's 11:52 so 38 minutes," Dream turned off his phone and put it down.

"Perfect, enough time for a quicky," Sapnap started to jokenly take off the hoodie he had on.

"Nope! Not right before you meet my family, alright? If you're still a teenager going through puberty when we get back, maybe," Dream leaned down and kissed him.

"Gotta let me top then," Sapnap patted Dream's chest, telling him to open his arms and let him up. Dream got up as well, going to brush his teeth and hair before putting on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Sapnap wore a pair of jeans a well, and a light hoodie with a t-shirt underneath incase he got overheated. He brushed his teeth as well, and soon they were in the car, headed to Clay's old home.

"So, Kat will probably fuck with you the whole time. My mom is not going to stop referencing last night, Parker will want to play games with you, and Mia and I will most likely be talking the whole time," Clay explained. "My dad is at work, or he should be, so he won't be a problem."

"Ok, Mia, Kat, Parker, Stacy. I think I got it," Nick laughed nervously. "Are we like, gonna be touchy with each other?"

"If you are comfortable with it. I don't care, honestly. My mom already knows and everyone knows I'm gay so they won't mind," Dream grabbed his hand.

"Yeah, I want to," Nick smiled, leaning in and giving Dream and small peck before they got out of the car. They knocked on the front door, and Kat answered.

"Clay, you actually came," she gave her brother a hug. "Who's this?"

"Kathrine shut the fuck up you know who it is," Clay rolled his eyes and shoved his sister out of the way, walking through the door and leading Nick in as well.

"No I don't," she sighed, then it clicked. "Wait, you're Sapnap, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but call me Nick. It'll be weird having everyone call me Sapnap," he laughed nervously.

"Ok, Nick," she emphasized the 'K' and shut the door. "Mom, Clay's here!"

"Clay!" Amelia jumped off the couch and ran toward the front door, engulfing her brother in a hug. "I've missed you! How are you? Who's your friend?"

"I'm doing good, really good! This is Nick, Nick this is Amelia or Mia," he introduced the two.

"Nice to meet you," Nick shook her hand

"You too!" Amelia lead them to the living room where Parker sat playing games on his phone.

"CLAY! You're back!" Parker jumped off the couch and ran toward his brother.

"I am! I've missed you buddy," Clay picked him up. "You're so big, holy shit."

"Don't teach him those words," Stacy scolded from the kitchen.

"Mom, he's 10, I bet he knows more than just 'shit'," Kat laughed.

"Katherine, watch your mouth," Stacy yelled.