Part 30

A/N: this chapter includes my first ever request. Thank you fo the idea, you know who you are, I hope you all enjoy:) And thank you guys for 23K <3 

They spent the next week packing. Finding so many random things that Nick had forgotten he had, and while Sap was packing the kitchen, Dream was in the bedroom, and found a very interesting box in the closet. 

"Nick, come here for a minute," Dream called out. Sapnap walked into the room, a blush appearing on his face once he saw the box that we being held. 

"You called?" Sap said, hoping to avoid the box in the blonde's hand.

"What's this?" Dream asked, lifting the box a little.

"I think you already know the answer to that," Sapnap responded, giggling a little out of embarrassment. 

"Handcuffs, ropes," he continued to dig through the box. "Are these nipple clamps?"

"Ok that's enough," Sapnap lunged forward, trying to take the box out of Dream's hand, but failed when he lifted it above his head. "Give it."

"No."

"You're just teasing me, so give it," Sapnap asked, jumping to try and reach the box. 

"I'll let it go so we can finish packing, when we're at the new house, this conversation is coming back," Dream smirked, giving Sap the box and he stormed out of the room with it. "I love you!"

"Fuck off," Sapnap responded. A few moments later, he walked back into the room and hugged his boyfriend, "I love you too."

***

"What about this house? 3 bedrooms, 1 office, one of the rooms can be turned into an office, and the master is huge look at this," Dream said, turning around in the gaming chair and looking at Sapnap. Sap walked up and sat on Dream's lap, and they scrolled through the pictures together. 

"This is really pretty. Are you sure we could afford this?" Sapnap asked, looking at the price. 

"With both our paychecks, we could easy. Even if you didn't pay for any of it, I could," Dream reassured, sneaking a kiss onto the boy's cheek. 

"Schedule for us to look at it when we get back, ok? We need to be out of here in 2 days," Sapnap turned around and got a proper kiss this time. 

"How about the 3rd? Gives us enough time to drive back to my place and get some stuff into a unit to store until we can move everything in," Dream said, wrapping his arms around Sap's waist. 

"Yeah, sounds great. My mom wants us over for a real dinner tomorrow night. I told her I was moving and wants me to come by one last time."

"You say that like you're never coming back to Texas," Dream chuckled.

"I know, that's what I told her. She was all 'you're my only son! You moved out already now you're going to a new state! Nick I'm going to miss you so much'," he moked. 

"I don't blame her. I doubt we'll stay in Florida forever so watch my moms reaction. She cried for almost a month when I told her I was moving out," Dream said. 

"Well, your mom seems like a very over emotional person then," Sapnap laughed. 

"Oh she is. At Mia's wedding she had a breakdown to the point we had to call paramedics," Sapnap gasped. 

"Holy shit, I see where you get it from now," he responded. 

"Hey, I had my reasons," Dream responded. 

"I know you did, hun. Now, let's get some sleep, yeah? We have a long few days in front of us. And it's 4am," Sapnap made his way back over to the bed, getting comfortable  and extending his arms as an invitation for Dream to come and cuddle with him.