Part 25

A/N: 15k... thank you<3

July 3. Orlando, FL. 

Nick had been home for 2 days now. Dream had gone over to his parent's house both days, just so he has something to do and keep his mind busy. He learned this morning that Sap's aunt, uncle, and cousins are flying in tonight, and he's scared for what's going to happen. Dream spent 20 minutes reassuring him that it'll be ok, and if he needs to he's free to call whenever. 

His parents are happy with all the visits, though they aren't home a good amount of the time because they're at work, but Parker enjoys the company of his brother. Dream had been teaching him how to play games, and while Parker is doing something else, he help's Kat build her PC. 

"Ok, graphic cards go here," he pointed to the area of the motherboard where they went. 

"Here?" she asked. 

"No, a little to the left," he instructed. She put in its place, and Dream smiled at her. "Maybe you'll be able to build one by yourself soon." 

"I doubt it. I still get confused on where to put the ram even though it's the simplest piece to put in," she giggled. 

"Just takes time. I struggled building my first one, but I only had YouTube to help me. You have someone right by your side," he smiled at his sister. 

"Yeah yeah," she rolled her eyes and picked up another piece. "Where does this go?" 

"Grab the thermal paste and put a small amount of the back," he instructed. "Then you see that lever? Pull it up, and then open the cage," he said, and she followed. "Now put it in, the sticky side down, then close the cage." 

"Like this?" she looked at him and smiled. 

"Yeah, perfect," he smiled back. "I think it's time to hook up the power supply and the 1080." 

"Can we do that tomorrow? Mel wants to come over," she blushed at the girl's name. 

"Awe, is Katherine's girlfriend coming over?" Dream teased.

"Not my girlfriend. You're just jealous because Nick is back home and you're alone now," she rolled her eyes. 

"No! Not ture," he crossed his arms. 

"Then why have you been here for the past 2 days?" she debated, and her answer came in silence. "See, you're lonely he isn't here."

"So what? Of course I am. I have no one to lay around and cuddle with me and it fucking sucks sleeping alone after there's been someone besides you for 2 months," he sighed. 

"I know. He'll be back next month for your birthday, yeah? Maybe you guys can move in together," she suggested. 

"I don't think it's time to do that. He could move closer, yes, but I'm not going to force him to do anything," don't get him wrong, Dream loved the idea of Sapnap moving in with him, being there 24/7, only gone for Christmas and Thanksgiving and other holidays. 

"Just bring it up next time you talk. I bet he is just as miserable as you," she laughed, picking up the motherboard and putting it down on her desk. 

"I might, just don't want him to be pressured," Dream stood up off the floor. "Do you need me to pick Melissa up or anything?"

"No, her mom is dropping her off, thank you though," she smiled at him. 

"Yeah, no problem," he smiled back, and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him and walking out to the living room to watch some TV.