Part 16

CW: anyway, if you didn't guess already, there is smut. and bottom dream... enjoy

guys... 5k ! we are at 5k FUCKING READS ?!?! I cant i'm going to pass out this is just wow oh my god i can't even BEGIN on how to thank you guys enough this is a dream come true (no pun intended) i know i said no more daily posts but technically where i live it's still the same day so like.... anyway I'm in a really good mood so enjoy you horny mfs >:)

45 minutes. 45 excurating minutes of intense sexual tension, that was visible to anyone who may have walked by or drove past Dream's car. Very few words were shared amongst the two, just Sapnap casually kneading Dream's thigh with his hand, causing Dream to get half-hard alone. It was kind of scary for him. He had only bottomed once, and it was because of a miscommunication between him and the other guy. But, sex is sex, he wasn't just going to walk away from that.

The last 5 minutes was a mix of Heaven and Hell. Sapnap's hand becoming more demanding. Squeezing harder, trailing farther and farther up Dream's thigh, brushing over the tent in his pants briefly, then going back down. He was trying so hard to not whine, not submit, not yet. But whenever he had that slight feeling of pressure on his clothed hard-on, then it just get taken away, Dream ended up whining.

"I didn't think you'd really do it," Sapnap smirked, keeping his hand pressed on the growing erection in Dream's pants.

"Do what?" Dream asked, his breathing was unsteady, sweat already froming on his forehead and the back of his neck.

"You're really going to submit to me tonight, aren't you?" Sapnap laughed when he took his hand away, getting another whine in return.

"W-we made a deal," Dream's grip on the steering wheel got tighter, his knuckles turning white.

"Yeah, but I didn't think it'd be this easy. Thought you'd try and take over, be a brat," Sapnap smiled, knowing that the words would turn Dream on immediately. "But your being my good boy, aren't you?"

"Nick-" he pressed down on the gas pedal, blowing through the final stop sign that lead to his house. He didn't care about the ticket he'd get. The garage seemed to open so slow, like it was trying to make the two want to break it. It finally opened, and Dream sped in, putting his car in park and flying the door open.

"This is cute. I never thought you'd be this easy," Nick smirked, taking his time to get out of the car and waltz his way over the the door that lead to the interior of the house.

"I'm just trying to let you have your moment. I'm normally a top, so this is going to be an experience," Dream walked down the hallway to his room, laying down and planned to just let Sap do whatever he wanted.

"You're doing well so far. I know you've wanted it," he smiled when Dream blushed. "Just a little precaution, you're good with this, right?"

"Yeah, I trust you," Dream smiled, leaning up to kiss the other. The kiss started soft, slow even. But when Dream let his body relax into it, Sapnap became more demanding. Biting the blonde's bottom lip and pushing his tongue into his mouth.

He let the kiss linger for a bit, deciding that enough was enough and pulled away, immediately dipping his head to Dream's neck and kissing around the area. A few hickeys and bites were left, but soothed out by a few flicks of Sap's tongue.

"Nick, c'mon please," Dream's voice was high and whiney.

"Patience, ok?" Sapnap smiled and took off both of their shirts, then Dream's pants, leaving his own on. "I'm gonna stretch you, tell me if you get close."

Dream handed Sap the lube from the nightstand, taking deep breaths to prepare himself for the uncomfortable feeling. Sap poured some on his finger, and spread Dream's legs, circling the rim before slowly pushing one in.