Chapter 57

Hi everyone, I'm writing the Mitchell boys right now and just realized I need nicknames for Chris to call the boys. I'm kinda running on empty rn and was hoping for ideas and recommendations from the reading audience. If anyone has any nickname they would like to see Chris call a specific boy please comment here, message me, or in the story. Thank you for your time!

Austin ended up dragging Ash and Cameron upstairs to their rooms. Cameron being intoxicated and Ash just being a tired pain in the ass. I picked up their plates and cups, putting them into the sink. The sink was already full of dishes, I sighed and turned on the faucet water.

"Are you heading up?" I asked Jordan who was still sitting on the counter. "I'm good," he replied. I glanced back at him skeptically while he looked back at me. "Suit yourself but you're helping me then. Unless you and your brothers don't know how to wash dishes either." I teased.

"For your information, I have been told I excel in washing dishes. Unfortunately, my hands need to be unpruned for the guitar." He bragged, leaning back on the counter. "Then you can unload the dishwasher and dry smart stuff." I quipped.

He rolled his eyes and jumped off the counter. He did the motion of rolling up his sleeves only to realize he didn't have sleeves before playing it off. "So..." Jordan started awkwardly while opening the dishwasher. "How was tonight? Minus the kissing and running away with my brother and the overall lack of information given."

I looked up at him, pausing the scrubbing on a dirty plate. "Fine I guess, the party was fun I guess. The best part would have to have been you and your band. I could smell the horniness from the girls in the crowd." I said nonchalantly, focusing on a tuff stain. I heard glass hit the floor and curse words spew out of Jordan's mouth.

Jordan was on the floor picking up the now broken mug. I bent down to go help him and saw a ting of red coming from his left ear. His hair opening up enough for me to see it peeking out.

I barked out a laugh, the womanizer of the group didn't seem to be able to take compliments. "Move aside, I'll do it before you cut your hand." I tapped him with my shoulder before picking up the pieces that broke off. Thankfully there wasn't a lot, the mug stayed pretty intact.

"I can do it," Jordan grumbled, turning his head to the other side. "Embarrassed Jordan." I couldn't even try to hide the amusement in my voice. "Of course not, the cup was slippery." He argued while standing up. He picked up a white mug with a mustache on it.

"This mug was ugly anyway. I did everyone a favor." He defended as he threw it into the garbage. Wanting to test my theory I stood up and walked past him with the shards in my palm while saying, "As I was saying panties were flying the second you sang a note. You could have been singing happy birthday and the girls and guys in the crowd would be prostrating themselves to you."

I told him in a joking way but what I was saying was serious. He did have an incredible voice. Jordan groaned and rubbed his hand over his face. "Can you shut up please?" He started. While he was speaking I went back to the dishes. "I get it beautiful, you're obsessed with me. But jealousy is a terrible look on you," he stated dramatically, combing the hair out of his eyes.

I gaped at him, "The audacity!" I exclaimed and threw my soapy sponge at him. He let out his inner cat and curled away from the sponge but was unable to dodge the water. "Really? Does everything have to end with violence when it comes to you?"

I smirked at him, "Of course darling. What's the fun if there isn't, and you deserved that. After I gave you those heartfelt compliments." Jordan snorted and picked up my sponge before throwing it back at me. "Beautiful, I know how much violence can be fun." He took a step towards me, seeming like a predator going after his prey. "But I'll forgive you because of those "heartfelt compliments'. You're not ready yet." He gave me a heated look and a smirk before stepping away from me and going back to drying dishes.