Chapter 52

For the nicknames, it was a tie for Little Fox and Vixen so I will be giving Austin Little Fox for Chris and we can decide what other characters can have vixen ;). I was thinking Ash could call her Vixen around others and Baby when it's just the two of them. Or Jordan can call her Beautiful in English (Beautiful), French (Belle), or call her vixen in french (La renarde or renarde). Thoughts?

Chris POV

I rubbed my temples in frustration. The house was a mess and everyone kept getting distracted. The twins kept distracting one another and couldn't take anything seriously. Brian switched between going on his phone and rolling his eyes. Ash just glared at the popcorn as if he was mad it wasn't picking itself up. Austin the sweetheart that he is, is the only one getting shit done.

"I swear to god if i have to bend over one more time i'm not going to be able to get back up. My back is a breath away from giving out." Cameron whined clutching his spine.

"That's what your hands and knees are for dumbass.." Jordan shot back at him, crouched on the flour playing with popcorn. "Guys stop complaining and clean up." Austin started to group, sounding annoyed. But aren't we all.

I released a heavy breath and stood up from my spot on the floor. "We aren't getting anywhere with this. Where do you guys keep your cleaning supplies." I demanded wanting to get this over with quickly. They all looked back and forth at each other, making faces and bodily movement as if communicating mentally with each other.

"Do you guys seriously not know where you keep the cleaning supplies." I deadpanned in shock. "To our defense we usually have a maid but she's on maternity leave and our other is on vacation because she just got married." Austin informed me. "But i think I have an idea where it might be." He added quickly seeing my face darken.

I looked at all of them before clapping my hands to gain their attention. "Okay, here's the new plan. Me and Austin are going to find some brooms, mops, and a vacuum. While we're gone Jorda you find your speaker and play music. Ash and Brian you two are going to move the furniture of the rug and get under the couch. Cameron you're going to open the windows and try to clear out the smell of popcorn and butter. Once we're back we're going to sweep the popcorn into piles around the room and clean up the oil and butter. After we need to vacuum and wash the couch and vacuum the rug. Got it."

Brian glared at me, clearly not one to take orders. Ash shrugged his shoulders and started to move the square in the middle. Jordan said, "aye captain." Before running to get his speaker from his room, Cameron jumped over the back of the couch to start opening windows.

"You're with me Austin." I started to walk to the hallway by the kitchen, "wrong way Chris." He coughed out. Without even batting an eye I turned around and walked to where he was standing. I waved my hand telling him to go as I walked towards him, "I know that, I was just testing you."

He snorted before we took off. I glanced behind me to see Brian's eyes staring daggers into the back of my head. Drama queen. Austin walked into the hallway under the staircase leading us to even more rooms. I groaned aloud, making Austin glance down at me.

"You're house is the fucking labyrinth from those ancient green stories where you need string just to get out. Why is it so big!" I complained. The corner of his lips pulled upwards as he led me to a tiny closet in between what looked to be a mother fucking library and a study.

"Pretty sure this is the supply closet. The first aid closet is easier to find because the guys get hurt a lot." Austin opened the door leading us to a room full of cleaning supplies and tools.

There were those black metal shelves. On the walls hung brooms, mops, dustpans, dusters, etc... . Then on the shelves were chemicals like Windex and bleach to different kinds of scents and soaps.