chapter 16

Hello readers, welcome back. Thank you for the votes and reading my story. Please vote and comment and read my other stories. I just made a new one. Yeah! Sorry for any errors and enjoy.

I forced a smile on my face after reading the schedule. My counselor told me Wednesday and Thursdays were block schedule so only four classes and all of them are super long. This day is just getting better and better. I shook my head, even my thoughts are dripping with sarcasm.

Then counselor sent me out to the bathroom to change into the uniform then to come back. I would literally do anything right now to not wear there beige skirt, red vest thing, white shirt underneath and red tie. But we can't forget, the beige jacket that seemed like it has shoulder pads, one that you wore with a suit I guess.

I stood in the hallway holding the bag of cloths with 2 fingers, like it was gin g to bite me. I went to a stall and slowly took of my cloths, trying to think of anything to procrastinate the undeniable.

Finally I was only in my under garments. I sighed and picked up the uniform and slowly put it on. I then walked out the stall and looked at my reflection, I looked nothing like me. The skirt went down to me knew when though the girls I saw went down to there upper thigh, maybe bellow their butts. The white polo shirt was okay I guess but there's no way I'm wearing that vest. I had no idea how to tie a tie so I just made This weird blob thing. And the jacket just was unnecessary, the school was just flaunting there money now.

I un braided my hair and shook it really quick, hoping to at least show a little of my spunk or personality. I glared at my reflection and walked to the bathroom exit. slowly i opened the door and looked out, I know every one else is wearing the same thing but I look like a fool. Before I walked out I took a deep breath, I'm a bad bitch no one can fuck with. Then I walked out the door.

Somewhat remembering the way to the counselors office, but i did have to pause a few times trying to figure out where the hell i was. But other than that I made it to her door just fine.

I opened the door and she looked up quickly. A huge smile went across her face and she clapped, "you look amazing!" Yeah right. I forced a smile. " thank you... " is it was I already forgot her name. I looked around really quick trying to find it, but soon gave up. "Ms." She answered for me. "Frank, Ms. Frank."

I nodded and folded my lips together tight. It felt like forever before the awkwardness came to a halt. "Well I have a guide for you, to show you around the school. Take you to your classes, introduce you to people. Just show you the ropes basically." I nodded. Cool... Can I leave now?

Good must be looking out for me this moment because the door opened and another girl just walked in. She must be my guide. She had wavy brown hair that was bleached at the tips. She wore black glasses that framed her beautiful hazel eyes and worked with her oval face. She had lightly tanned skin, so you could tell she goes outside a lot. Her uniform is very similar to mine except she's altered it. They skirts hiked up higher and the shirts tied in a bit with a hair tie. She was wearing expensive jewelry and her nails were professionally done. I bet I looked like a charity case next to her, and I basically am. But I don't really give a shit.

"Christian, this is Quinn. She'll be your guide around school today." She put her hand out for me to shake. I grabbed it and gave a small shake but let go fast, not really keen on touching people. Or vise versa.

"Well Ms. Frank, I'm going to take Christian out now. Have a good day." She smiled at Quinn and went back to reading some paper. So, she's one of those girls. I shrugged and grabbed my backpack, then followed Quinn out the room.

Once the door shut she turned and started walking down the hall. "Yo, where you going?" She turned her head to look back but kept on walking. "To show you around of course. Also if you wear your uniform like that you'll be eaten alive." I looked down at the clothes. I didn't really care, but the skirt was way to long, the long socks don't even look like long socks compared to them. " how do I not make it this long. Not like I'm a seamstress. " she sighed. "Roll it inwards, that's what most girls do." I nodded and proceeded to roll in my skirt so it was above the knee but not reaching my middle thigh.