Chapter 5

Saying goodbye was the hardest possible thing. And Yaz is mad at herself because Juliet found out about the party she forced me to attend and now I have to move, no questions asked. I wasn't ever really mad, it was inevitable at the end.

But still, I hated goodbyes. Alyssa booked me a plane to where they live because and almost 7 hour drive becomes an hour. All my friends met me at the airport,

"I'm gonna miss you beotch." Darrin said fanning his face. " and don't think I don't wanna cry but it took me almost an hour to get this full face done. " I laughed and gives him, then I went down a row of people. And last but not least Yaz,

"I'm going to miss you, call me everyday and because Alyssa sounds rich get a computer and email me." I laughed and hugged her.

"Don't forget me Yaz. " she snorted, "after the he'll you put me through last year, highly unlikely." I laughed, but then my plane was called.

I waved at everyone and went to board. From my experience from moving all the time, something I've picked up is never look back, no matter how hard it was. But I always sucked at that, I took a small glimpse before going into the area to board.

Walking on the plane i went to my seat, second class and closer to the back. Just how I liked it, the only reason why is because me and my friends would joke that if the plane went down first class does first. And after that it just stuck with me I guess, I never sit close to the front.

I took the window seat and prayed that whoever sits next to me was nice. But no one ever came and say in the seats. I was shocked but didn't care, I had my music and my books to keep me company.

I chuckled to myself and took out City of bones. Then took out my dad's old CD player and headphones to listen to a CD i made with some of my favorite songs.

The flight passed pretty fast, I pretty much zoned out of it the whole time. The turbulence scared the shit out of me but other then that it was okay. Walking out of the plane and into the station my legs we're numb and stiff.

I already had my suitcase because I didn't trust the suit cases giver backer thing. I lost a bunch of important things because of that. And I don't have a lot of stuff anyways, so it doesn't matter.

From the last time I talked to Alyssa was this morning and she said someone should be waiting to drive me to their house. I made it to the area people held up signs and looked for Alyssa.

But instead I spotted a man maybe in his 50's holding a sign with my name on it. What are we in, one of those old 90 movies? Rolling my eyes i walked over to the man, "Hello, I'm Christian the name on your sign." He smiled.

"So you're Christian who I'm suppose to drive to Richard and Alyssas house. I'm Douglas Flinch and your chauffeur." I have a small awkward smile. He took my suitcase in his hand and started to walk away.

I quickly followed after him, "So, Alyssa and Richard pay you to be their personal driver?" He nodded, okay. We walked to the car in silence, it was 100% awkward. And I don't do well with awkwardness, I end up making the situation even more awkward or down right weird.

He took me to his smaller limo, Damn a freaked limo. Makes you really feel that your poor and un-accomplished. Now I'm feeling awkward and depressed, what a wonderful way to start your new life.

I rolled my eyes and went up to his car, before I could open the door he did then put my suitcase in. I'm not sure to be happy about him being a gentleman or annoyed, maybe I'll be both.

I got into they're limo, I don't even want to think of it as a limo, makes me feel even more poor. Ima call it short turd or small trash can, makes me feel better about myself. He He He, I laughed villainously inside my head. Suck it car. We sat in the car for several minutes in complete silence.

"So, is the Mitchel family nice?" I asked him. He didn't answer for a hot minute.