Chapter 18

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THE WORDS BOLD ON YOUR PHONE PLEASE TELL ME. THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND SUPPORT. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, IT HELPS ME STAY MOTIVATED TO WRITE. SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS.

I walked into my French class leisurely, I really didn't need this class. I was a really good student till senior year, so I have most of my credits. All I really need is economics and math. I took summer classes for extra credits during freshman and sophomore year. School was everything to me. When I got good grades or won an award my family didn't seem as broken.

Im also was fluent in French, I can speak some Spanish because some of my old friends taught me.  But my mom made me learn French, said it was beautiful and the language of love. That her step dad was French so she had to learn it. So I had to learn it to have deep conversations with my step grandpa. He could speak English but he preferred French.

I strolled in trying not to think about which Michell boy will be in my class. I walked up to the teacher, she was a female with very curly, muddy colored hair. Her hair was everywhere and she had wrinkles and frown lines. I would say she was in her 50s maybe. She was wearing a long skirt and a long sleeve red shirt. She had in glasses that weren't that big.

She was standing next to her desk and I walked up to her. "Hello, I'm Chris your new student." She looked at my hand. "Warning this class might be hard for you, we're already passed the half year point. So don't goof off if you want to pass." I looked at the class who clearly didn't give a fuck. "Im here to teach you French. Take a seat at table 4."

Her classroom desks were really just long tables. Good amount of length but the width to fit maybe 2-3 people. She numbered them with a price of paper taped to the corner. Table 4 was to the left of the class second row. There was only 4 rows her class and each row had 3 tables. So her class would have to have at the most 24 people. I have 1/24 chances of sitting next to a micheal boy. The odds seem to be in my favor for once.

Of course I thought too soon. Jordan walked into the class and when he saw me at the desk his face dropped. Of course. His facial expression became stern as he walked over here. He sat down on the empty seat to the right of my and hissed under his breath. "Why are you sitting here? Are you really trying to fuck with me and my brothers that bad?"

I rolled my eyes, "if I had was smart enough and had that much power to make sure I sat my you or your brothers or have classes with you I wouldn't be in this school. I wouldn't be in your house if I had those powers. And I sure wouldn't use them to sit or be in any range with you or your brothers." I hissed back.

"God why does this bimbo have to sit next me?" He muttered in french. I glared at him. "Why does this  whiny jackass have to sit next to me?"  He looked taken aback. "You know french?" It took everything for me not to roll my eyes st him. "No, I just took French 2 because I felt like going into a language I've never heard before would be great for my grades!" He gave me an unimpressed look. "I thought you and your boys weren't suppose to talk to me. I apparently have to plague and the moment you touch me you have an std and grow a second head."

I put a hand over my heart and one on my forehead and acted like I was in pain. I shot my hand out at him and later my head in the desk. "No get back, I feel it coming and I can't control it anymore. If you keep associating with me I don't know what will happen." I grunted like I was in pain. "No, it's happening, you're. You're. You're going to catch my  cooties!"  I gasped in horror like it was to much. Jordan looked highly intrigued big at the same time pissed and like he was trying not to smile then pissed at himself for wanting to smile. These boys are bipolar.

I didn't notice the weird looks for me the other students till now. The girls looked pissed, some guys looked interested and others looked like they have no idea what just happened. I smirked,