Chapter 30

I've been asked if I have am updating schedule. I use to update Friday's but now I'm to busy for that. So I'll try to update every Sunday. And I formally allow you guys to get on my ass about it if I don't. Just tell me when you want an update if I'm taking to long and I shall comply. Thank you for the support and votes!!!

Ash's POV

Everyone's being loud and laughing, talking to each other. Having a good ass time it seems. And I hate it. I dislike more then half the people here. I don't like random people trying to talk to me. I don't like random girls trying to hook up because my dad has money.

I wanted to go home. I couldn't stand the smell of sweat and testosterone for another minute. I was dragged here by my brothers. But that doesn't mean I gave to enjoy myself.

I don't even know why we're here and what's going on. And I've been in an even worse mood then usual. After hearing what Brian said and how everyone has been acting has just messed with me.

I really want to punch something. Or someone.

Someone bumped into me again, trying to wrap their body around me. Thinking that I'll fuck them. I not so lightly shoved them off and growled.

That seemed to do the trick. The mumbled an apology and left. I stood up and grabbed my leather jacket off the chair I was sitting on.

"Hey, where you going Ash?" Austin asked me. This wasn't really his scene either but he had to come to watch Cameron. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

"I watched him for an hour. I'm leaving now. If another dude comes up for a high five or another girl bumps into me I'm going to punch someone." Austin gave me a grim look. Not doubting I would.

"Okay, well see yah at home later." He waved me off and went to find Cameron. The sport teams were throwing a "small" get together.

And being of the family I am in, I had to come. I hated the title, "kings" this shit pile of a school gave us. Who we were held on a god damn pedestal. Making everyone around us fake vipers.

I walked outside to the chilly air and hopped onto my motorcycle. I put my helmet on and started it.

Loving the feel of the cold air slicing through my body. The adrenaline of a sharp turn and fast speed.

In no time I made it home. I parked the bike and was planning on changing and heading to the gym. I needed to get stuff out of my system.

I've realized I've been doing that a lot lately. Slowly my knuckles are progressively becoming more and more bruised. Because I've been restlessly beating a punching bag every god damn night.

I kick off my boots in the living room. Not giving a fuck, and head up stairs to my room. I was still in the zone when something drew my attention.

I looked up and to the right. Right into Chris's room. The light was still on and so was her computer. She was laying in her desk her head facing me, I could see her eyes were closed.

I hesitated then went into her room. This is a complete invasion of privacy but whatever. I rolled her chair back and picked her up.

I was still pissed at being played by her apparently. But my gut says that I wasn't. She hasn't made any move of the sorts to do anything she supposedly said.

She's even made a point to avoid us as w shave her. Not something a callous bitch would do. And most of the time my gut instinct isn't wrong. But I don't know.

She's been an abnormality. She's done the exact opposite of anything I could predict. She actually has made me talk to her which is a feat of itself.