Chapter 25

Sorry about not updating last Friday. I was super busy and didn't have enough time during the week. I'll try to post one today and maybe one tomorrow. Basically, expect two updates in one week to balance it out. Vote and enjoy!

"Why didn't you change your clothes?" Ash asked me while I grabbed a cart. I looked at him and answered, "I didn't think you would be picking me up for one, and I didn't feel like it."

My shirt ended up falling a lot farther then I expected. Then my cleavage and half my sports bra were showing bra was showing.

I turned and pushed the cart with my back while facing Ash. "Anyways we need the basics, so basically everything," I answered myself dryly.

I turned back to push the cart forward. Don't want to run into anything. I felt a hand go to my back and pulled my shirt. The collar hit my neck and I gagged.

The band released it and I wrapped my hand around my neck. "Are you insane?! What were you doing?" I demanded to look at Ash.

"Cover-up." Is all he said before walking off. This dude is insane!

I put afoot at the bottom of the cart and started to push. I went ahead of Ash and cackled.

Then his big grizzly hand and grabbed my shirt again. This other handheld the cart pulling it to a stop while he held me like a car holds its children.

I turned my head and glared at him. "We just got here. Don't act like a child and get us kicked out." He released me and grabbed the cart.

"Don't make me make you hold the side of the cart the whole way." He warned. "I'm not a child." He snorted, "could've fooled me."

I stuck my tongue out at him, then clapped my hands together. "Okay, now time to focus. We first get anything that doesn't need to be in the fridge or freezer. So anything that's not food."

I started to look around. "Where do they keep that here?" I asked Ash. He shrugged his shoulder, "how am I suppose to know. We have people who do this for us."

My face dropped and I gave him a blank look. "Are you serious? This is a Walmart man." He stayed passive and looked at me dead in the eyes.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Okay, well just go to the right. Looks like it has products instead of food."

My guess was right. I was grabbing products that would have been a necessity. Hair products, body products, soaps. You know the basics.

"Choose whatever fits you guys if you need it. It's good to have extras for later, then you have another reason for not leaving the house." I told Ash.

I turned my head to face Ash and he wasn't there. He was on the other side of the aisle. My face blanched.

I marched over there and demanded, "tell me when you're moving so I'm not talking to air okay. That shits embarrassing."

I crossed my arms at him. The side of his lips twitched upwards. "If you think people think you insane it's not because of that. You have that kind of aura surrounding you." He told me.

My jaw dropped and I lightly punched his arm. "Then don't be surprised when I go psycho on you ass," I said.

He smirked and turned his head to grab stuff. I walked back to the cart and finished grabbing what I needed.

"Kay now let's go to the food section." I pointed forwards and put one foot on the cart. "Onwards bullseye!" I shouted.

"Number one you better not be talking to me. Number two get down you look weird, number three don't yell. Number four who are you pointing at? Finally number five, just no." Ash replied, he has a hand over his forehead and sighed.