Chapter 54

Warning some sexual actions do happen in this chapter. Nothing too bad... yet ;) but still. Also, here marks the beginning of more sexual and physical scenes.

Chris POV

The raspiness of his voice flooded the room as everyone's attention was fully on Jordan. I swallowed thickly as people started jumping and bumping into each other. All I could focus on was Jordan, the only thing I wanted to hear was his voice. If he was a mythical creature he would be a siren, drawing us in with his music to kill us.

He was singing 'We Don't Have To Dance' By Andy Black. Addy hit my shoulder snapping me out of my trance. "Dude they're so hot!" She screamed over the music. I laughed because she was indeed correct, but I wasn't going to admit it aloud.

We started to jump with the rest of the crowd feeling the music. I was whipping my hair around and laughed as I started the lines before the chorus again. But I was unable to look away from Jordan on stage. He stopped strumming his guitar for a second and grasped the microphone leaning into it to sing.

"You're never gonna get it. I'm a hazard to myself. I'll break it to you easy this is hell this is hell. You're looking and you're whispering you think I'm someone else this is hell yes, I am in hell." He let go of the mic and started strumming his guitar again as he sang the chorus.

Some girl behind us ended up screaming, "Rail me!" which shocked the absolute shit out of me. Addy and Teresita started to lose their shit laughing before I joined in as the crowd cheered louder after her announcement.

Skipping a line Jordan spoke into the microphone, "Later baby." Before going back to the song causing chaos to the uproar. I found myself focusing on him more than normal. The sweat dripping down his face as he smirked and ran his hand through his air. The way his fingers strummed and traveled the guitar. The way his lip ring sparkled at the right angle under the light.

Addy elbowed me in the side again, "Are you okay? You keep unfocusing!" She yelled. I shook myself off trying to analyze what just came over me. My cheeks were flushed and my heart was beating faster.

Wow, I must be really, extremely, unbelievably touch-deprived. That is one hundred percent. I smiled down at her and started to focus solely on the music again, not the voice or person singing it. "I'm fine, just really like this song."

She smiled at me as they started to introduce themselves and their next song. "Hope you enjoyed that everyone. As I said before we are Divine Obsession, I forgot to mention before but we focus on indie, punk, and rock music so be ready for that tonight. Now, let's do one for the girls by the girls, this is "Misery Business" by Paramore." He spoke to the audience as if we were his lovers.

I started to scream with others that knew the song as they started. "I'm in the business of misery. Let's take it from the top. She's got a body like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock!" I screamed out jumping and dancing.

Me and Addy sang to each other as we jumped holding onto each other. I preferred this type of music over rap any day at a party. So, I was having a blast and enjoying the party more than I thought.

I ran my hand through my hair when I made eye contact with Jordan on stage during the chorus. I swallowed as his emerald eyes held my gaze while he sang, "Who it was never my intention to brag, but I got him where I want him now." I was still singing along to the song as I held eye contact with him.

Taking it as a challenge instead. I felt like I was in a moment from some sort of book or movie as we held gazes. I shook my hair with my hands as he restarted the chorus again. Finally breaking eye contact and walking backward to play a guitar riff.