Chapter 23

The people have spoken. Thank you for all of the votes on my author chapter. Thank you for your support. With that said I'll be trying to update at least one of my stories once a week. So be ready for that. Enjoy the chapter, comment, and vote😁.

I heard the garage door open. I'm surprised I did when it is literally a mile away. Those sneaky fuckers!

I jumped off my bed and grabbed a backpack. I grabbed my pair of boots by the door and slammed it open.

The door slammed into the wall and is saw a frightful Jordan jump back. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" His eyes were wide and his hands we in front of him.

I could tell his adrenaline had kicked in from almost being hit by a door. His eyes were wide and his pupils dilated, his chest was pumping at an unnatural rate and he was breathing fast.

By how close he was standing now, and the blur I saw when I slammed the door. I could tell that he had pretty fast reflexes. He repeated his last statement, "what the fuck?!"

I shrugged, calming down a little. "You good bro?" His eye twitched, "you almost killed me, you fucking psychopath!"

I laughed, "If a door is enough to take you out, then I fear for you man." He glared at me. "We're leaving." Then he stormed off downstairs.

What's his problem? The door wasn't even moving that fast. The worst that could have happened is a broken nose.

Rolling my eyes I quickly followed him, my shoes still in hand. Then I started to drift into my own mind.

Yeah, I could have really hurt him with the door, and I would have reacted the same way. Fuck, I forgot one of my faults was a guilty conscience.

"Yo, Jordan!" I called to him from up on the stairs. He stopped and slowly turned around. "What?" There wasn't as much heat in his words as before, but still a snap.

"I wanted to apologize. You caught me in a bad moment, and I caught you in one too. So I'm sorry I almost broke your pretty face with a door."

While he stood there assessing if I was genuine or not, I passed him down the stairs. "You think I have a pretty face?"

I tended for a moment, then ignored him heading to the garage. I felt him quickly trying to follow me. But, I was a lot closer to the garage then he was.

I beat him into the garage. There were only 3 cars in the garage today. Alyssa's, Cameron's and Jordan's.

I moved around, trying to guess which car we'll be riding in. I was walking past the Mercedes Benz S when Cameron dam out of the window yelling at me.

"Yo Christian! Right here! We're taking this one." Holy shit. I'm taking a Mercedes to school.

"You know I'm right here. You don't have to scream. And get back into the car before you fall out." His whole upper torso was somehow able to get through that poor window.

I opened the door to the backseat and shut it quickly. I looked forward to seeing Cameron kneeling in on the seat. Body out of the window like a preschooler. But who was I to judge?

Jordan finally entered the garage. He looked to have a pair of keys in his hand and a garage opener.

He pushed the button opening up the garage then headed to the car. "So Cameron, are you going to stay like that the whole ride?"

I heard his chuckle from outside the window. The door opened and Jordan got into the driver seat.

"Get back in your seat Cameron before you kill yourself." Cameron ignited him. Jordan made a sound in his throat.