Chapter 46

You have all been begging me and asking for it. And here it is the long awaited update. I'm sorry i went off schedule again i just didn't feel like writing. For my apologize there is a boys POV in here! You're very much welcome. I will try to update THBOAH tomorrow or later today technically. Hope you enjoy the chapter, i will be attempting to going back to my already vague schedule of updating Saturday-Monday. 

 "Where the hell are we?" Leo asked seriously while gawking at the little hallway dumpster area. I gnawed on my bottom lip while trying not to laugh out of nervousness. "I told you I'd take you somewhere you've never gone before." I said with a laugh.

Leo looked at the dark little alley way we found that had a black gate and was completely cornered. I said i was going to try to find a short cut inside of the school and led us to i don't even know.

"We may or may not be lost." i took a long pause before continuing, "But, we found a really cool dumpster." I added chipperly while tapping the dumpster. "Who knows, dumpster diving is the new target." I rubbed my elbow on his chest with the expression saying huh huh!

Leo just blinked for a hot second before bursting into fully belly laughter. "How the hell did you get us lost in a school I've been going to for four years!" He wheezed almost in tears. "The expression you made when we came in here! I can't!" He gasped for air in between laughing.

Glad he's seeing on the bright side. I was nervous that he would be mad for a second. "Okay let's head back into the school and I'll try to un lostify us." Leo told me once he was done laughing.

He reached for the door but it didn't move. He gave a nervous laugh and smiled, "That's weird." He pulled again harder this time starting to frown.Me trying to be helpful offered some unhelpful advice. "Maybe push instead of pull. You know how many doors I've run into because of that shit."

He gave me a forced smile before pushing and pulling the door so hard I feared for his shoulders. "Okay, I've come to the conclusion that we are locked in."

He gave me an unimpressed look before giving up on the door. "Not only did you find a random ass room in this huge school. You got us locked in it." He stated dryly. I shrugged my shoulders like this is an everyday occurrence.

"It's fine, there's a fence right there. We can just hop the damn thing. Then you can lead us, because I am clearly directionally challenged." I turned and jumped onto the dumpster.

"I'm not even sure what to call this." He said while waving his finger around the small alley hallway thing. "Hurry up big guy, I'm moving faster than you in heels." I gave him a look and pointed at my 1 ½ inch heels. Being decently tall for a female I don't usually get super high heels.

"I hear yah." I held out my hand to him so you could hop up onto the dumpster. The fence was one with just horizontal bars upward, which would have made the whole ordeal more difficult without the dumpster.

"Let me go over first so i can help you down. Don't want you to twist an ankle before your performance." Leo offered while pulling himself up onto the top of the fence. Awww how sweet, I felt like barfing.

I mean it was considerate but i have done worse shit in higher heels and dont need a mans help getting down from a measly fence. He was jumping off the fence to the other side when I jumped onto the top of the fence and jumped down beside him.

I saw his eyes widen as he saw me fly down next to him. He was just getting his footing so he wasn't ready or prepared to see a giant red head land next to him. I stumbled forward on the grass a bit but caught myself.