Chapter 33

I'm changing my updating schedule again. My Sunday's have now been filled so I'm going to be updating Saturday's. Thank you for the love and support. I apologize for my infrequent updates and I'll try to get better at updating.

Jordan was being a nosy baby and Sara was just being a bitch. When Jordan realized I wasn't going to answer him he stopped taking to me. Good to know we were on good terms.

Sara on the other hand can't take a fucking hint. I mumbled under my breath in French, "can you shut the fuck up you annoying peanut without the n."

I aggressively pronounced the n out loud. Jordan snorted but didn't say anything. Sara just puffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

That's basically how class went. Id call her things in French and Jordan would snort. I started to pack my bag and wait for the bell to ring.

Once it I stood up and got out of that class. I didn't want to spend anymore of the Mitchell's money. So, I skipped getting lunch and just went to detention.

The door was unlocked so I just walked right in. There was an old woman sitting at a desk in the corner of the class. She was wearing sun glasses for some reason and was wearing a blue track suite

Her feet were resting on her desk and a pillow was behind her head. She pulled her sunglasses down and looked me up and down. Well, looks like our first costumer. Sit where you like a read the board. If you're going to talk or whatever do it quietly. And at least try not to get caught."

She then put her sunglasses back down and got comfortable in her seat. I nodded and headed to a seat in the back. There was a cluster of seats and I noticed these were the best.

They were right next to the charger and they were angled so you could lean against the wall. And they were far enough that she shouldn't be able to hear you that well. Perfect.

I set my stuff down and looked at the white board. It read:
Mrs. Kran
Don't be stupid
Don't get caught
Five warnings
If a teacher comes in don't act like a fool

I smiled at the board. I might actually like this lunch detention. I took out my ancient iPod and put my headphones in.

I took out some homework from my classes and started working on that. Soon something started to shake my desk. I looked to see a pair of shoes infront of me.

I slowly tilted my head up to look at a boys body. Then I came to their face, it was Jordan's or Cams face looking back at me. It took me a second to identify it was Cameron.

"What do you want Cameron? Shouldn't you be at lunch?" I asked him skeptically. "I should be asking you that. But no, I have lunch detention this week. So move your boot, that's my seat." He replied chipperly.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "What? You can't just claim a seat in detention." I tilted my head at him and squinted my eyes.

He quirked an eyebrow and had the Mitchell smirk. Then he pointed at the initials C.M carved into the top left corner of the desks.

I gawked at him. He crossed his arms and smiled proudly. "I worked on that baby since freshman year. I did all in pencil to." I was still gawking at him in disbelief.

"Now could you move please. There are desks all around." Then the teacher decided to yell, "shut up Cameron, you're bugging me." She sounded annoyed but not mad.

Cameron just laughed, "Sorry Mrs. K, just put your headphones in as usual." She rolled her eyes and went back to watching something on her phone.

I sighed in defeat and got up to move. I respect his dedication to this desk. Plus there are unspoken rules of your assigned but not assigned desk.