chapter 8

N/A: sorry if There are any miss spelling. It's late and I'm lazy. I'll fix it later or comment on a mistake and I'll fix it. Damn its depressing that it's 12:13 on a school night and I'm working on wattpad. Whatever not the first time won t be the last. Enjoy.

There was a knock on the door, I groaned and covered my head in this insanely soft pillow. I didn't get that much sleep last night, it's a new place and new bed and just a new life. I am so not ready to grow up yet and go through this.

They knocked again on the door and I mumbled "go away." But then I heard the voice of Satan trying to get me up.
" come on Chris, we have to get your schedule for school. "

That was like a slap to the face, school, a new school. Which I bet is for rich kids or kids with famous parents. Sounds awful, not them but school in plain general.

"Chris we leave in 45 minutes. If you're not ready by then I'll drag you out in whatever you're wearing." Then I heard her walk off.

Unfortunately I knew she would, when I was younger I refused to get up so she dragged me out of bed and took me to meet her family wearing a my little pony shirt, messed up bed hair, and pajama pants.

Right now I'm wearing a tank top and short exercise shorts. So, I'm going to get up. I tried but it seemed like my body had a different plane then my mind.

I threw my body up on a huge but I still fell back on the bed. Then I decided to roll my self off the bed. I went to the right side and slowly flipped onto my other. I was sluggish but made it to the end of the bed.

I looked down and hesitated, maybe giving myself a large bruise i could just lay here? I rolled my eyes at that, I've done a lot more stupid things then this.

I held my breath then rolled face first to the ground. I landed with a thump and groaned, I rolled over again and say up. At least I'm more awake, I need coffee.

I stood up and headed for the bathroom, I looked i to the mirror and saw death. Bags under my eyes, my red hair was everywhere, my cloths were wrinkled and there was drool on my face.

I sighed and turned on the shower, then jumped in. I hummed quietly to myself because this was a new house and I didn't feel like having my own concert in the shower.

When I was done i wrapped a towel around myself and went back to my room, checking that no one was in the hall first. After shutting my door i found some cloths.

Black jeans and a cropped red shirt. Then I put my unruly hair in a high pony tail, to lazy to actually do anything with it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. I hope I make a decent impression on these teachers. But do I really care... Nope.

I slipped on my combat boots and because I couldn't find my sneakers, then left my room. I leaned out my sportier of anyone was awake. Them being my over dramatic and exaggerated self i pretended to be in a spy movie. Had to be your in noticed, with out triggering the alarms, aka dicks.

I started playing the cliche spy song in my head, then went up against a wall. Looking left and right i tip toes to the stairs. Then I slid to the stairs. Damn I have way to much time on my hands and say to much energy in the morning right now.

After laughing at myself quietly i stood up and top toed down the stairs like a semi average person would. Skipping the last 2 i jumped down, then walked into the kitchen smelling coffee.

The once Satan was now an angel, she held a cup of fresh coffee in her hand and one in the counter. I looked at her with pleasing eyes and she passes me the cup on the counter.

I smiled a wide cheeky smile and Wales up to Alyssa, grabbed my coffee and have her a side hug. Way to focused on my coffee i ignored what she said during that half assed side hug.

After taking several huge gulps i listened to what she said, "who's a begeling, what?" She blinked at me like I'm the gif. " sorry but I have no idea what you just said alyssa. "

She signed and rolled her eyes, "I said we should go now, that's why your coffee is in a to go cup." I tilted my head. We're leaving now? I'm not use to it, my og family was always late the world's most notorious procrastinators, couldn't do anything when we were suppose to.

Alyssa must have understood that look and rolled her eyes again, "I'm not your mother, guess how she kept her job while I loved there. I'm surprised she even kept the job when I was gone. With how many tardies your family got."

I chuckled, "but we always pulled through, especially at a party or event were holding. Our record was cleaning the house, shack and decorating everything in 2 hours when it was a mess." I smiled proudly looking back at the memory.

She shook her head and grabbed her keys, while she stood i got a full look of what she's wearing. He brown hair was in waves, she was in a pencil skirt and a gray blouse. She had on black sandals and a watch.

Why would she need a watch? She has a phone, Hough be side she wants to show off she has money. Okay I see alyssa, mmm. I followed her when she left the house.

We walked outside and I asked her, "where are we going? Limbo, car, helicopter, carriage, or let me guess we're riding the backs of men painted in gold?" I made my voice higher and used fake excitement.

I could feel her eyes from behind her. I smirked, now I know who I got it from. "Funny funny chris, but if we were to ride men to the school they would carry is in this bed thing not o n their backs. And I already ride a man enough, I don't need more."

I caught on supper quick and gagged, I need an ear and brain bleach. "Ewwww alyssa, tmi to the max." I gagged again. I could also feel her God forsaken smirk.

I shook my head, "and to answer your question. I'm driving you in Richs Tesla. The boys already have Douglas for the day. " I gapped, his Tesla!

We walked to a second house which was a garage filled with cars, from Mercedes to motorcycles. I shook my head, rich people. She wrapped a pair of keys and unlocked a white tesla.

"You ready? This one's on of my favorites. But I told Rich not to buy me a car, but of course, he found a loop and bought 5 different cars to share. Rich has maybe 8 cars the boys all have 5. I tOld one of riches when I want. But they only use limbs and drivers so I don't understand. "

I stood there gawking, Fucking rich people and many fancy cars. I shook my head and grumbled to myself while getting i to a car worth myself and my college fee. Ugh.