Chapter 49

After eating my tamales I set the plate down feeling absolutely exhausted. I was feeling the stiffness in my bones from the hits I took. He didn't get a lot but when he did they hurt. Most of it was from him throwing me onto the floor like the dick he was.

I sighed heavily feeling like someone put a band of lead around my head. Weighing it down on top of the immense pain. The silence in the car made me start to realize the pain I was in. But I've dealt with worse before. Some sleep and i'll be back on my feet.

I leaned my head against Cameron's surprisingly muscular chest closing my eyes. Trying to ignore the throbbing sensation behind them. Or the blush creeping up on my cheeks that I was held by Jordan not that long ago to be sitting and laying on his twin. Whatever. I couldn't bring myself to care more than that second.

I tried to move in closer to him because his body was unusually warm. I don't know what's with guys. They're like a natural furnace. They just emit heat. It's fucking weird.

I got closer To him when my thigh brushed something unusually hard. It took me a second to realize that wasn't a hand because his hands were on my waist. I would have assumed it was his phone but he went unusually stiff as my leg brushed against it. And it was bigger than a phone, surprisingly.

Yep, he has a boner. Well I guess it natural because he is a guy and they pop them at random times. So i wasn't mad about it or anything. Ohhh maybe that was why he kept pushing me forward in the seat? But I am a bad ass bitch sitting in his lap. So I'm more flattered than anything.

But my head hurts too much to really think anything. So I ignored it and moved my leg from it. Relaxing against his chest before turning to face the window and looking at the dark sky.

"Where are we going?" I muttered quietly in the silent car. "To the doctors Chris. We need to see if you're actually okay after fighting a dude two times your size." Austin informed me patiently. I nodded not really processing everything. It took me a second for everything to click.

"Doctor!" I snapped, popping my head up from his chest, my energy restored. But I immediately regretted it. I hissed out the air as I clutched my head. Jordan, Cameron, and even Ash reacted to me being in pain.

Ash was turned around in his seat facing me while Cameroons grip tightened and Jordan was in my face. I ignored their gazes and hands and breathed out, "I don't need to be a doctor. Just take us back to your place. I'm fine." I took deep breaths trying to not shake my fragile brain at the moment.

"Bullshit." Brain snapped. "We saw you get body slammed and choked." I widen my eyes frantically. I can't go to the doctor. It was not only too much money but they could inform CPS. Which would just get me into even more shit. On top of that I had a fear of the doctors, there's no way I can go there.

"No." I hardened my voice. "Seriously thank you for the help but i don't need or want to go to the doctors. I'm. fine." I opened my eyes and turned to look at Brian through the mirror. He stared at my eyes intently for a second before he looked away. "Whatever." He grumbled.

I started to relax when Ash freaked in the front. "Fuck no! She is going to the doctors Brian you saw what happened just like I did." He growled. Me, Austin, Cameron, and Jordan were just watching the skeptical of Ash progressively getting more and more mad in the front seat.

"She is going to the mother fucking doctors. I don't even care if she only got a cut in that goddamn stupid fight she is going." He yelled. I was kind of shocked and touched at the same time. This was the first time anyone has ever really seemed to care if i was alright. Too bad it wasn't the time for it.

"I'm with Ash, we don't know how bad she got hurt. She clearly beat him up worse than he did her but he is still a guy. We don't know any underlying issues." Austin pointed out, trying to be the word of reason. Just like Ash any other moment would have made me respect it.