chapter 13

Hello lovelies, thank you so much for voting like I can't believe I have 113 view and 14 votes. Not a lot i know but for a first time wattpader and new story it's phenomenal to me. Sorry for the errors or grammar mistakes my tablets autocorrect setting is shit! Comment and vote, I'll reply.

I walked to my room feeling like a total badass, ha, the look on his face when I said that! I went to my room and shut the door, I lowered my voice to sound like a dudes.

"Whats your game plan?" I turned around and made my voice, stern as serious, "I don't have a game plan, you can-" I couldn't even finish it before I fell in my bed laughing. Sure I can be serious, but after all the shit I've been through, I've learned you've gotta make the most in life.

I tried to do over what happened in the living room, but I could never finish without laughing my ass of in the middle of it. Taking deep breaths to calm myself down, I decided I haven't worked out since I got here.

My old therapist told me was that I keep a lot of my emotions and secrets held in. So a good way to burn off steam and stress that didn't involve the shit I was doing is working out.

I looked around my abyss of shi t that was thrown in my suitcase. I already found what I was looking for, an old broken iPod. Not the best source for music, but when you grew up like me that's what I got.

I found my headphones and my purple leggings and a black tank top and a purple sports bra. Can't have my boobs going everywhere.

I finished getting dressed, then I went to the bathroom to put my hair in a decent looking high pony tail. After I looked at myself up and down on the mirror. Not bad.

I turned and went back to my room to put on my socks and shoes. A have a pocket pack thingy mijjigy I wrap around my waste and put my iPod in.

I put my earphones in and went to the kitchen to fill up a plastic water bottle I had in my room. I dislike plastic because of what it does to the economy, but I still use it. I just always recycled it.

I rolled it up with that water dispenser you have in your fancy fridges. I grabbed a granola bar are and headed for the front door. It was slightly breezy outside but cool overall.

I stated my favorite playlist that songs to my soul. It has breaking benjerman, skillet, halestorm, paramour, panic at the disco, and others. It makes me feel a little again. Not just this hollow shell i am now. But I always have to work out to it so the pain and emotion doesn't eat me alive.

I start running, the house is huge so I might run around it 2 or 3 times. My body was moving on its own while the music blasted in my ear and my head was in the clouds.

When I will not bow came on I felt my anger pour in. Thinking about how my aunt wronged me, her boyfriends beating me, the schools i went to and the asshole who chased me.

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away!

That's exactly what I did, I refuse to give myself up like I did. I refuse to let anyone break me again. I have shut the world away, my friends, my family. But can you blame me, they all left me at some point. No matter how hard they tried turbulent change me because I'm Fucking me.

I will not fall
I will not take
I will take your breath away~
And I'll survive paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud
Cold blooded fake
I will take your breath away ~

I ran around the house twice but I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped my ear buds out and tried taking in shallow breaths. I put my hands over my head and breathed, then I felt my face and realized I was crying.