Chapter 31

Austin POV

I saw the ends of red hair run out of the house. I shook my head and went to the kitchen to get sone food. I was kind of surprised to see ash already there. He's a demon when he sleeps, and even worse in the morning.

He was sitting in the counter just staring at his hands. What the fuck? I walked over and called his name. He didn't react. I know better then to  touch him when he's far off.

So I walk in front of him and grabbed a random book. Then I threw it onto the counter in front of him. He jumped and swung his fist out. Good thing I was far enough not to get hit.

"What the fuck Austin." He growled at me. "I should be asking you that. Why were you staring at the table you weirdo?" The I saw his hands.

My joking attitude slipped and I worry came over. "Yo, what happened to your hands Ash. You know we can't do that anymore, probation." I turned and glared at me.

"I didn't fucking punch someone. I was punching the sandbag downstairs." I gave him a look. "You sure it was a sandbag, or a wall." What I didn't expect from the statement was for a tiny smile to appear on his face.

"Woah are we in the twilight zone?" Cameron came into the kitchen. "Because Ash just smiled." Ash growled, "go fuck your self."

Cameron smiled, "gladly, I'm pretty hot." I saw a hand smack the back of Cameron's head. "Yeah right." Jordan walked in behind him. "Everyone knows I'm the better looking twin."

I snorted at there antics, we've gone through this a lot. Every time someone mentions they're twins one of them says it.

I saw a hand come and smack them both on their heads. "Ow." They both growled the same time. "Shut up you two." Brian stated while sliding past the two.

"Let's head to school before any of us are late. They won't do anything, I just need to make sure people aren't starting shit." When he said people we all knew who he was talking about.

"Dude I need to get one of my classes switched." Cameron jumped onto the counter and stretched his arms out. "Which class?" Jordan asked with his head shoved into the cabinet. Rummaging through it like a raccoon.

"My science class I think I want to switch it to IB chemistry or AP. I fucking hate physics. Like I want to stab my eyes out with my pencil whenever the teacher talks. Or when this kid named Terrain talks. I'm really contemplating just grabbing him by his long ass head and throwing his ass in a trash can where he belongs." Irritation was already evident in his voice.

By the end of his rant he payed back on the counter. So his head and neck were dangling off the other side. "Stop before your blood rushes to your head." Ash reprimanded.

"Please let it. End my misery." He threw out dramatically. Him and Jordan are some of the most melodramatic people I know. Jordan dropped the pop tart box he was holding onto Cams stomach.

Cam ground and had a short shout before flipping off the other side. We started to laugh when he popped up on the other side. I called myself down before anyone else, "you good?" I tried to show sympathy in my gaze.

He rolled his eyes and held up his middle finger. He grabbed the pop tart box and glared at Jordan. "Your not getting this back." Jordan just kept on laughing.

"Chris made breakfast again if you guys want that." Ash said absently. He was on his phone doing whatever. The kitchen became quiet.

Cam broke the silence. "Great, I didn't want pop tarts anyways. Unlike Jordan I'm not a fatass." Jordan started to cough and you heard, "bullshit." I smiled again and grabbed my bag.