chapter 17

SHello peeps, yes I said peeps Shoot me. sorry for any errors but now that I got wattpad on my phone, I should make
Less errors and post more. So look forward to that. Hope you enjoy.

Quinn waved at me, and signaled me to come to her. I started to walk to her but had to slow down to fix my backpack. I usually only keep it in one shoulder because it's easier to put on and take off. More comfortable too, well It's my opinion.

She nodded at me when I got next to her, but quickly turned and started walking away. Hastley I followed because my legs were shorter than hers. So I of course had to move faster than her to keep up, damn tall people. And she's not even that much taller. she just has more legs than me and less upper half, or just a really fast walker. I'd prefer wth the first option, doesn't make me seem slow.

"So how was first period?" Quinn asked. I looked back to it in my head and the rage from then was still there. Me trying to force Ash to talk to me, not even a normal conversation. Just work! Just to talk abut the chicken scratch in his notebook. I thought my hand writing was bad, but damn he won the gold. I forced a smile, "great."

She nodded "that's good. Some people say they feel a weird dark presence in the class during the morning. So your class." I snorted. That's one hundred percent Ash, he was like an evil spirit haunting the back corner of the classroom. Daring anyone to talk or ask home questions. To bad for him I love a good dare, you only live once.

"So why did you move here?" Quinn asked pushing me out of my thoughts. I sighed, "school and family drama." She nodded but looked at me skeptical. "Okay... but there are rumors around already. In this school people have to know everything going on." I nodded. "It isn't school unless everyone has at least one thing exposed or rumored about. So what's goin around, let me guess I'm a slut who fucked a whole football team. Or I'm a delinquent that robbed a bank, there's prostitute or that I got expelled. Had an affair with some gross old rich dude or... let me think." I tapped my chin with my finger. "I'm a bitch, snake, whore, gold digger or I'm super poor and live on the streets." I took a breath but then one more popped into my head. "Wait! Or I killed my whole family and I'm on the run with my con boyfriend."

Quinn's eyebrows raised, "you thought of all that right now?" I shrugged, "have a lot of experiences with rumors." She gave me sympathetic look. "Well one was right the others I have no idea. There's also a new one that spread around today. The one that you're poor and came from the streets is the original rumor. The one today was that you were seen exiting the kings car this morning at school." Wait... what!? Before I could question her we were at my class. "Now go in before you make me late...not like I care though." Then she walked away to I don't know where. I'm going to bombard her with questions after this period. I need to write them down somewhere.

I walked into class not really paying attention, there's no way that those guys rate the "kings". This school must be crazier than I thought. I heard someone clear their voice, "You must be Christian, welcome to my class. I'm Mrs. Hawk" I looked up and came face to face with a women maybe in her thirties, she has brown hair clearly curled by a curling iron that was up in a pony tail. She had on a dark blue shirt and black pants, oh how much I would give to switch outfits with her.

"Yeah, call me Chris." She nodded. "Well you've missed the first semester so it'll be hard to catch up. Just be sure to try your hardest and if you're struggling tell me." I nodded. She seemed chill. Key word, seemed, she could be a psycho. You never know, mothers seem nice but they love to go after their children.

"Well take a seat... let me check the seating chart." I nodded. Feeling awkward standing in front of half the class doing nothing, I slowly slid to Mrs. Hawks desk. She went through some papers looking for it, mumbling to herself. "Ah, here it is." She skimed the list. "You'll be sitting in between Loran and Joshua in the second to last row. Silly me you have no idea where that is." She pointed to the second to last desk on the very left of the classroom.