chapter 15

Hi again. Sry I really suck at updating. My family loves to procrastinate so it's just in my nature to do that with this book, and everything else in life. Lots been going on so this might be a late update. I'll try to make it long. Sry for any spelling of grammar errors and enjoy.

*****

I shot up from my bed and looked around. I heard a ruckess of guys yelling, groaning and moaning and curse words flying everywhere. Added on top of that was two alarms. I groaned and slammed my face into the pillow hoping that some how it would save me.

I heard my door for open and hit the wall. "Chris why aren't you up?! You have school and you have a little less than an hour to get ready." I turned my head and gave the intruder a "does it look like I give two fucks" look.

"Christian you better not give me that look. I am your legal guardian right now so don't even try me." Alyssa snapped. What a pain. I slowly dragged one leg at a time off the bed, so half of my body was hanging the other half relaxing . Slowly i let my body Gallo so my ass got the floor and my back hit my humongous bed.

I looked at her with the "so what now?" Look. She glared at me.
" Shower. " then proceeded to point to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I'm so tired. Why the more sleep I have the more tired I am? Pushing the thought away I went to the bathroom.

I went to the door and shook the knob. It didn't open. I twisted and shook it but still nothing. Then inside the bathroom I heard a voice yell, "I already told you, you ass. It's my turn!" I rolled my eyes. " you didn't tell me anything! " I shouted back. Then turned.

I ran into a wall. my arms grabbed into it to catch myself. Wait, I started to squeeze what I was holding. Not a wall, dragged them do w to feel muscle.

Taking a step back I saw Ash, air set and in his face, wearing a red shirt and grey tie that's not tied. My arms were on his very muscular biceps. I took a hurried step back, "sorry. I thought you were a wall."

He worked an eyebrow up while I hear a voice coming near laughing. "I wouldn't be surprised if he was." Austin came around the corner. Wearing a blue shirt and grey tie that was tied. But he had a beige suit jacket on. His hair was damp but not soaked like Ash. I saw ash flip Austin off.

I looked at the boys, "um, is there an open shower here I can use." Both the guys went quite. " yeah sorry nope. Only that one that Brice is in. You should have gotten with the program. We all have a schedule we follow for showers. " Austin said then walked off. Ash followed after him grumbling some stuff under his breath.

Yeah right one shower in this mansion of a house. I find that hard to believe. Whatever. I went back to my room and looked at my clock. I still have time to shower and get dressed. Don't worry.

I heard the water click off and say up. I went to the bathroom once again to see Brice walk out. I went to the bathroom only to see Cameron go in. "Hey I was going to go." They both looked at me and smirked then completely ignored me. The door shut and they both were gone. Crap.

Okay I have an idea. I ran down stairs to the kitchen. I showered yesterday night I shaved and smell good so yeah. I had my tooth brush and tooth paste in my hand. I brushed my teeth then poured water in my hair to make it look like I showed. I then ran back up stairs tied a towel in my hair.

Of them proceeded to strip and run myself in my favorite bath and body works lotion cherry blossom. I then put on a black bra and undies and my white shirt that said, " I ain't got no money that don't mean I'm not spending" I slipped on some black jeans and my bracelets. I took my hair out of the towel and brushed it but it curled automatically. So I put it in a pony tail. I put on sunscreen, mascara and eyeliner. Then boom in ready for school. Slipped on my shoes and leather jacket and walked down stairs.