chapter 6

If some things are spelled wrong or Don t make sense in sorry. My editing needs some help. If it is wrong g please comment and I'll fix it. Thank you and enjoy!

  "Its you!"
  " Da f*ck? "

I was looking at the d*ck I ran into at the party. And when I say ran into i mean I ran into the f**ker, spilled my drink over his $87 shirt.

"You're the bitch that poured your drink on me at that party!" He pointed at me and yelled. So being the classy bitch I am I yelled back.

"And you're the d*ck that couldn't except a God Damn apology and help. And yes I am a bitch thanks for noticing."

He glared at me, but I wasn't backing down. So I crossed my arms and glared back at him. We just glared at each other for a little until I noticed several more bodies come into the kitchen.

I was taken aback, these were not the little boys i saw in those pictures. These were hot ass guys, maybe even men. They were talk and all had athletic build. Looking like f**king Greek gods. Unfortunately I could tell they all were dicks because they all glared at me.

"So you come here to give me my money? Or you just couldn't forget me so you stalked me like the creep you are." The d* ck took me out of my eyeing the boys.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Mr. D*ck. "Don't flatter yourself, you're not worth the time or effort to find. Also I repeat what I said to you at the party, if you have enough money to buy that shirt Then you have enough money to buy another."

He glared at me, then one of the twins if I could tell spoke.
"So Brian, this is the girl that you ran into at the party."

I guess d*cks name is Brian, well Brian scoffed. "She ran into me. "
"On accident." I don't know why I'm trying to defend myself, I could care less. 

But then Richard walked into the kitchen, "Boys looks like you've met Christian." No one replied but he continued. " well here are the boys, looks like you've already met Brian. "

"Unfortunately." I mumbled under my breath and I heard a quote short come from one of the guys.

" well this is Ash. " he pointed at a tall scary looking guy, wearing all black, black combat boots, wallet chain, silver bracelets. He had high cheek bones and a sharp jawline. But it was his eyes that struck me. Gray, almost silver, I gasped. He's the guy I flipped off at the party. Shocker.

"Next is Jordan," he pointed to one of the twin, with 5 ear piercings, silver rings, and a silver necklace on. He had on black ripped jeans and a gray shirt with words i couldn't read on it. He had black hair and full lips with piercing green eyes. The tips of his hair was a light blue, like it washed out.

"And his twin cameron." His twin looked similar just without the piercings and rings. But instead he had more whitish, and blue streaks in his hair and it was brighter and in the same place. Cameron has a mischievous grin on his face. But still hot.

"and finally you have Austin." Austin had dirty blond hair. And that's hard to pull off with all the colors. But he looks amazing with it, like a model. He had piercing blue eyes that looked like the ocean. He was talk with and athletic build like the rest. He had long eyelashes for a would kill for, God Damn these guys are hot.

I pray to God I'm not drooling because these boys were 100% drool worthy just like 100% assholes. I still was looking at them and eating there appearances up. Damn they were blessed.

But then Douglas took me out of my thoughts, "You're parents will tell you more later. Now food is on the island, Chris yours is in the fridge where you put it."

I nodded, "thanks Douglas." He smiled at me and walked out. I heard him mumble something but I couldn't understand.

"We will try but I can't promise you anything." A honey smooth. voice washed over me. Turning around I saw Austin had said that.

"What he say?" Cameron asked while sitting on the island. He also had a smooth voice that made my body shiver. Damn they're not and have amazing voices.

"He said Don't kill each other." Jordan snorted. Then looked over at me. Soon the other guys looked at me. I put my hand up.

" What? You see me threatening your lives? " they all looked at me. I rolled my eyes, whatever. They can suck it for all i cared.

I went to the fridge and grabbed my sub. Now if anyone tried to take it then they should see they're lives as threatened. Because they will have a slow and painful death.

I happily grabbed my engineer when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. No way in hell will i let them see my flip phone. Rich assholes. But I'm not going to leave my sandwich there either, I had to look for a space.

I left the kitchen and picked up the phone, "hello?"
" Christian is that you? " it was yaz.

"No it's Santa clause at the North pole trying to murder a bad boy," I answered sarcastically .

"Oh my gosh it is you. I missed you so much." She whined in the phone.
"How I haven't even been gone a day yet?"
"Well it feels weird without you here. "

I touched my chest but then wondered why, she couldn't see it. So I put my hand down. "Well I'm alive if you can't tell, I have food and I'm looking for somewhere to eat. "

"Lucky, my mom's still cooking tamales, they're an art and have to be done perfectly. Bitch just give me my tamales thank you." I laughed.

"she should no better than to mess with your tamales. "
"I know right." I heard voices so I decided to hang up.
"Got to go call you later."
" you better. "

I hung up and put my fossil away, then looked around for a dinning room. I gave up after finding they're gaming room, don't even ask. I went back to the kitchen.

The boys completely stopped their conversation. Not caring i went to the table i saw in the corner and sat down.  I unwrapped my engineer and started to eat.

The boys stayed completely silent unless they whispered something to each other. I stood up and went to the fridge to see if they had water.

But then a body blocked my view when I bent down to look.
"What are you doing?" I asked slowly getting annoyed.

"Sorry but I don't want a stalker to go through my fridge, no offense stalker." He sneered at me.

" I have a name you know. " I rose a perfectly plucked eyebrow, "I know, stalked." So that's how it is.

"whatever you say, dick. " I saw a water, grabbed it and went back to my seat. The guys were still staring at me with similar levels of disgust or anger. They can all suck my toe

**********

By the time I finished my sandwich the boys had left. I started to throw my trash away when I heard a garage open and Alyssa say, "we're home~."

I rolled my eyes and walked out. There she was in one of their living rooms smiling. When she saw me.her smile became bigger. She ran up and hugged me.

I hugged her back of course. Then I heard the door open again and saw him. I face palmed myself. God was not in my side and neither was coincidence.

"Hello Christian."

Hi I am so happy! I saw i got views and I just started so that's amazing. The story is coming a long and don't worry this story is juicy and long. Please follow me and I'll follow you. Also comment was your favorite sandwich place or sandwich. Star this book and more is to come. (Me clapping excitedly.) Thanks for reading. ;)!!!