Game On

The party was at a youth club house. It was packed fulled with teenagers when they got there, drinking beer from plastic cups, music blaring from the speakers. There were spray painted graffitis all over the wall. They split off. He and Britt went to find something to drink. Sander didn't like the music much, but it was a nice night and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. He was dancing with Britt when Amber walked by, lightly brushed on Britt's back. He saw Aaron chasing her, but he turned back. Moyo went to him then. Sander had to admire his persistence.

He looked around and saw Robbe with Noor. She was spraying a big green heart with letters R + N inside it on the wall. Sander watched them kissing and dancing for a moment. He turned away, pulling Britt closer to him. She kissed his face and holding tight to him, whispering. Her breath tingled his ear and he laughed with her. He lifted her up and twirled her around and she squealed gleefully. He started to relax; alcohol flowed in his blood. Britt looked great, and he focused on the warmth from her body and her cheerful laughs. He kissed her jaw and moved his mouth down her neck. Her fingers digged into his back, and she moaned softly.

At one point, he looked up and saw that Robbe was staring at them. He was sitting on a couch some distance from them. There was something in his eyes. Noor's back covered his view for a second. And then he watched Robbed pulled her onto his lap. Sander tilted his head to one side and looked at him with a question. There was a full second when their eyes locked. He drew Britt's body to him again and kissed her slowly. Britt's hand gripped his hair and he wrapped both of his arms around her waist. Kissing her deeper, he turned her around slowly so that he was facing Robbe. He opened his eyes. Robbe was kissing Noor with his eyes open, looking at him. Noor was biting on his lower lips, her body hugging him. Sander pushed his tongue into Britt's open mouth. The music blared, and his blood was hot. Blue, white and red light flickered on them; They keep kissing and drilling holes into each other eyes. The enveloping mouth of Robbe's and Noor's filled his vision. Sander didn't aware of it when he broke away.

He looked at Robbe. He lost. He can't believed it. He had been beaten at his own game. Lost to a shy boy. Robbe looked at him for a moment before turning away. Was that a smirk on his face?  Sander wanted to laugh. He wanted to pull Robbe to him and kissed him hard. Smiling to himself and shaking his head, Sander told Britt that he would went to get more beer.