Let's Talk

"Are your flatemates around?" Sander asked when they got into his room.

"No, it's mostly empty in the afternoon." Robbe answered and closed the door.

Sander took off his jacket and gloves, "What do—"

He didn't finish his question because Robbe had grabbed him and kissing him demandingly. Sander forgot everything else and pushed Robbe's hips against him. They fumbled onto the bed, Robbe was straddling him, his hand sliding under his shirt and roaming around. Sander loved it when Robbe was being aggresive.

Robbe broke the kiss breathlessly and murmured, "I miss you."

Sander's heart leaped joyfully, but he said teasingly, "Aren't we being vocal today.. and so aggresive.."

Robbe giggled, "Hey!" He punched him lightly on the shoulder.

Sander rose up and kissed him hard, and then more roughly down his throat. Robbe was stretching his neck and gripping on his hair. Sander was turned on but he stopped abruptly.

He grinned and said, "Let's talk."

Robbe, looking half-dazed, asked, "What?"

Sander laughed and lifted him up from him, he directed him to the bed, then he lay back next to him and settled comfortably.

Robbe chuckled, "You are so annoying."

"What? Hey mister, you can't keep using this body for sex all the time."

Robbe laughed with that ring in his voice; bringing up memories of sunrise in spring, gentle whispers of butterflies' wings, of the joy of small birds, the comfort of hot chocolate, of utter happiness; and Sander could listened to it, forever.

Sander lay on his side and propped his elbow on the bed, he asked in a serious tone, "How is your mom doing?"

Robbe turned to him, "Good actually. She's getting better everyday. They said that she might be able to go home before Christmas, but we still have to see."

"That's good." Sander stroke his hazel hair softly.

"How about the broerrs?"

Robbe had told him about the difficulty he faced coming out to his friends. His flamates were supportive. Well, Milan was gay, Zoe and Senne, his boyfriend, didn't even bat an eye. How could they, when they were such good friends with Milan. Robbe sometimes just worried too much. There were some awkwardness with the boys, except for Jens. Turned out, like lots of stupid straight boys, they sometimes made jokes about gays, which was one of the reason Robbe having a hard time coming out. Moyo even reacted like an ass when Robbe finally told them.

"Yeah, it's okay now, I guess. You know just last Sunday, when they were here, Milan played this joke on Moyo. You should see his face, Sander."

Robbe laughed and told him about it.

Sander cackled madly,"He seriously did that?"

"Ya! It was priceless."

They burst into another laughs.

"Well, he deserve it, saying gays and bis or pans are gross and stuff."

"Milan said, that sometimes people just need time. And he had apologized anyway."

Sander snorted, "It's not our obligation to wait for them, or make them understand. But ya, whatever, kids."

Robbe pinched his cheek, "Why are you talking like you are thirty or something? You are not that much older."

"I am wise. That's why." Sander said smugly.

Robbe chuckled and kissed him. Sander hugged him closer, and they lay for a while in easy contenment.