All The Way or No Way

Sander was at the convenience store, looking at the row of beverages; thinking of what to get for Robbe. He took couple choices and paid the drinks. Robbe was waiting outside, sitting on his bike. Walking to him, Sander thought his face looked brighter now. He saw a smile formed on his face when he came to him.

He gave the plastic bag to him, saying, "I hope you like gin and tonic or rum and coke."

"I am more a whiskey man." Robbe sifted through the items.

He raised his eyebrows and said jokingly, "That'll be zero stars at booking.com".

Sander's smile stretched wider and he ran his eyes down the length of his frame. Robbe was wearing a dark shirt with his usual oversized brown jacket and white sneakers. His eyes fell on his strong neck, the shape of his half shown collar bone, the skin on his wrist. Sander felt a steamy heat started to enclose him.

Robbe was saying, "I'll let it slide this one time." When Robbe smiled again, Sander caught something in it that made his heart raced.

"Cheers."

"Cheers." Robbe winked at him and raised the can to his mouth.

Sander gulped down his drink. He can't stop raking his eyes over Robbe's body, watching the movement of his adam's apple when the boy swallowed. The night air was aflamed. There was a red-hot furnace raging in his chest and belly, searing his inside. He felt alive, flushed with a gnawing hunger. His mouth felt dry and he swallowed hard. The heat was feverish now and he felt like swimming. Well, that's an idea.

"You know what I am in the mood for?"

"Real gin and tonic?" Robbe asked.

He thought his next words came out hoarse with his barely contained desire in it, "No, better."

Running his tongue on the inside of his mouth, his eyes moved along the length of Robbe's body. The expression on Robbe's face seemed to change from casual ease to something else.

Sander took his bike and turned it around, "Come on, let's get out of here."

Robbe laughed with that rich, genuine voice that he fell for. "What's the plan?"

"Just come." Sander guided his bike with his free hand that's not holding the can.

"Sander!" Robbe called, but he had started pedaling.

"Come." Sander said again, cycling his bike.

"What are we doing?" Robbe asked with a laugh from behind.

Sander drawled, "Surprise."

When Robbe had reached his side, he stretch his drink toward him, "Here. This one is good."

Robbe took it, "Is it good?"

"This one is really good."

Robbe drank and exclaimed in pleasure. Finishing it, he threw the can into a bin that he passed.

"Yeahh!" they both yelled when the can went down the hole.

"Did you see that?" he shouted joyfully.

Sander cheered with him and raised him palm up to him, "Hit it! Hit it!"

They high fived across their bikes and Sander held that touch for a second. They continued riding and circling each other along the street without any hurry. He felt so at ease and Robbe looked like he felt the same way. Sander lead him to the building with the tunnel that ran under one of the river. They rode an elevator up to reach the entrance.

Cycling through the tunnel, Sander suggested a challenge, "Race!"

Robe started counting down right away, "Three. Two. One. Go!"