A Date

They met again that night. Well, Sander asked him to go on a date, and Robbe had agreed right away. Part of him awared that it was probably too fast for Robbe. To Sander, it was a foregone conclusion, but Robbe had not even came out to anyone yet. Still, Sander had already missed him a lot, just after they left the park. Robbe seemed to miss him too, and that elated him further.

They had agreed to meet at a nice pub Sander sometimes went to, but he was too excited that he left earlier to pick him up at his apartment. He was just there around ten minutes, when Robbe came out.

"Hi cutie."

Robbe looked surprised but he flashed him a sheepish smile. "Hi.. I thought we are meeting at the pub?"

Sander brushed the back of his right fingers softly along his jawline, "Can't a gentleman pick up his date?"

Robbe giggled and shoved his side with his elbow playfully, "The gentleman needs a limousine next time."

Sander laughed and threw one arm around his shoulder, "Cmmon, let's go."

*

"Where did it go?" Robbe opened his empty palm, the chocolate was there a second ago. They had been hanging out in the pub for sometime, drinking and chatting; connecting; at the moment Robbe was showing him a magic trick.

Sander smiled and shaked his head lightly. Robbe moved his hand theatrically around the side of Sander's head, and opened his palm again to show the chocolate.

"What? wow.." Sander was genuinely amazed, he patted his cheek fondly and Robbe fed him the chocolate. Sander was learning that Robbe had diverse interests, some of them even aligned with his. Everytime he talked with Robbe, or just looked at him, he felt his love grew bigger, if it even possible. It was like the room inside his heart had to stretch itself to contain the flow of his affection.

They were moving closer to each other now, leaning their bodies across the bar stools, talking softly. Sometimes Robbe would touched his chin or ran his hand lightly on his lap. Sander would found his finger caressing the soft skin around his collar bone, tracing the line of artery on his neck; feeling the pick up pace of its beats. It mirrored his. He closed his right hand around Robbe's small finger, wrapped it in his palm. Gazing into Robbe's eyes, he took that hand to his mouth and planted a soft kiss to the tip of his small finger.

Robbe' s eyes were shining deep, the glint of gold and blue of the pub's light scattered on them. Sander leaned his head closer to his; pulled and grasped gently on the hair at the back of his head; looking down at his lips. Robbe's gaze was touching all over his face. Sander leaned in; rubbing his cheek lightly on his, and whispering into his ear. Robbe was grasping the back of his neck, listening. Sander could not helped but kissed him with his open mouth along the side of his cheek, below his ear, before moving his head away. But at a momentary lost of contact, he moved back in just to keep the touch, rubbing his skin along Robbe's cheek. He wanted him so much he ached.

"You want to get out of here?" Sander whispered close into his ear, the tip of his lips touched the inside bone.

He felt Robbe's head nodding. They paid and stood up. Robbe hand was grabbing the front of his shirt, balling it inside his palm. Sander gazed and smiled at him, gestured his head toward outside. Robbe kissed him briefly and they made their way among the customers, walking closely toward the door.