Honest Truth

When Sander woke up, Robbe was still sleeping next to him. He smiled blissfully and watched his gentle sleeping face for a while. Then he got up as silently as possible, and got dressed. It was still early, the flat was quiet, seemed like everyone was still sleeping. After going to the toilet, he went and picked up his bag on the floor outside.

There was a really good bakery around twenty minutes cycling distance, and Sander went there to get coffee and croissants. He drank his coffee quickly and biked back to Robbe's flat. The crisp morning air was cool and Sander felt fantastic. Entering the building, he saw that it was almost nine now.

When he was about to enter the flat, he heard voices. Robbe was talking with his flat mates in the kitchen. Sander popped his head around the corner, saw Robbe sitting on the table, his friend was leaning on the cabinets. Robbe had seen him and Sander grinned, walked to him. Robbe's face lit up and Sander felt his heart skipped a beat, before pumping back normally.

Sander showed him the bag, "Fresh croissants."

"You.." Robbe got up and thumped him on his chest playfully with the side of his fists. They kissed without bothering about Robbe's friend that were still in the kitchen.

Sander said, "I know that they taste good, but.."

Someone grabbed the bag from his hand and said, "Oh, delicious. Your boyfriend has taste, all right."

Sander stopped kissing Robbe and looked toward the voice which belonged to Robbe's friend, probably Milan.

Sander was about to say something, but Robbe snatched the bag back with one hand, and grabbed on the front of his jacket with his other hand. He pulled him out from the kitchen, "Come."

He put his palms up to his friend and smiled a bit, he passed another boy that was leaning on the fridge. His friends seemed all right, which meant Robbe had came out to at least some of them. Robbe was still pulling on his jacket, leading them to his room.

When they were inside, Robbe walked them to his bed, and Sander sat down.

Robbe was saying, "For a moment I thought that you.."

"Really?" Sander looked up at him.

"Yeah.." Robbe shrugged and trailed off, sat down on his lap. He was only wearing shirt and boxer, and Sander could felt the heat from his skin through his jeans.

To be fair he did left without a word; he was only joking a little, but he didn't think that Robbe would really thought, that he would just left him after last night.

He smiled teasingly and said, "You won't get rid of me that easily." He laughed a bit to show that he was joking but Robbe still looked gloomy.

"And what about Britt?" He asked.

"Britt who?"

"Come on Sander, I am serious."

Sander looked down for a moment. He hadn't totally ended things with Britt, whatever it was that still between them. Wetting his lips, he looked up and said softly, "That's over. Okay?" Robbe was gazing into him.

Sander said again, "One hundred percent."

Robbe glanced down and then said, "That's what you said the last time too."

"I mean it." He said firmly but gently, looking up into his eyes. He said again, tenderly and wholeheartedly, "Honest truth." In his heart and mind, it had been over for a long time.

Robbe still looked doubtful. What could I say? That I was drunk? That I was messed up? Who would believe that? He thought that he had shown him last night, but it didn't seem to fully convince Robbe, not that he could blamed him. I had jumped the cliff for you Robbe, but I am not ready yet for you to know. Sander looked at his face, so attractive and inviting in his jealousy.

He leaned in closer and murmured, "From now on, it's just the two of us." He saw a smile started to split Robbe's face.

He kissed him intensely to seal what he said and felt Robbe melted to him. Smiling, Sander gripped his sides and flipped him over onto the bed. Robbe giggled a surprise laugh. He crawled between his legs slowly, watching him. His mouth was hovering above Robbe's, he touched the tip of his nose lightly to his. His mouth moved a fraction. Robbe's eyes were following his lips, low desperate sounds escaped from his throat. It was effectively arousing him.

"I am holding onto you." He whispered and planted a single soft kiss.

"And I am never, ever, letting go of you." I really mean it Robbe. He kissed him harder.

He felt Robbe unfurling up to him, and he slided his tongue in. Sander slipped his hand under his shirt, kissing his under chin and throat. Robbe moaned softly and lifting up his body to him, tightening the grisp of his legs. Dimly, he heard the sound of paper bag thumped on the carpet. The croissants were cold when they were about to start on them some time later; Sander went to heat them up.