The Oneness

Sander had been standing in front of the hotel, waiting for Robbe. He was wearing the full costume of Sinterklaas that he had rented, complete with the long white hair and beard, holding a gold colored sceptre. Some kids would saw him and talked to him, taking photos with him, he happily indulged them. Moments later, Robbe passed him on his bike. He stopped a distance away, rested his bike on the wall, took out something from his jacket. Sander approached him quietly, and stopped right behind him.

He pulled down the fake beard, and said in a low, deep voice, that he hoped sounded like an old man, "Young man."

Robbe jumped and turned around in surprise. Sander grinned and pecked him on the lips. Robbe looked him up and down, "What.." Shaking his head, he laughed and looked him up and down again.

"Have you been good?"

Smiling, Robbe replied, "Eh, yeah I think so."

"Are you in the mood for something yummy?"

Robbe swept his eyes over him and said, "I already have something yummy."

Sander grinned, "So, you're into older guys with beard, huh?"

Robbe moved closer and Sander gave him a single kiss. "Come."

He took his hand and walked toward the hotel red, elegant, arched front door. They walked into the lobby. Soft piano notes were floating in the high ceiling room.

"Sander.." Robbe trailed off in awe. The place was truly charming, the attention and taste, put into the interior design and furnishing was outstanding.

Sander hold up the key card, "The penthouse suite, for the two of us tonight."

Robbe wandering eyes turned back to him, "No.."

"Yes. Come." He drew his hand and started walking toward the half circle stairs.

"Are you for real?" He followed him hesitantly.

"A huge bed and no one around to disturb us."

"Sander.. that's way too expensive."

Sander smiled and said tenderly, "Nothing is too expensive for you, okay?"

Robbe gazed at him and Sander pulled his hand, walking him up the stairs. When they were inside the suite, Sander watched Robbe stared and walked around the huge room in admiration. The room was all soft aesthetic colors and marbles, stylish thick carpets and glass, the soft lightning was perfect, and the bed was enormous. The artistic design was gorgeous but relaxing.

"This is so.." Robbe trailed off again. His awestruck happiness enfolding Sander, connecting him to Robbe with an invisible blazing bond.

Sander had put down the sceptre and taken off the red mitre, fake hair and beard. Robbe walked back to him and kissed him intensely. He grabbed on his robe and started to lift it off from him.

"Thank you for the present Sint, but I would like to have Sander now."

Sander laughed, threw the cape and robe away, and wrapped Robbe in his arm. They ordered room service and toasted on sparkling champagne, laughed and joked in carefree delight.

Night danced away and the beautiful boy took his hand across the table, they gazed into each other. The link between them was so vivid, dazzling in its intensity, and at that moment, he felt infinite. Holding that hand in his, he stood up. Robbe also stood up and they walked together into the bathroom.

They kissed and took each other clothes off. Sander turned on the shower and warm water pouring out on them. They took the shower gel and shampoo and started rubbing it down each other bodies. The sweet smell of flowers, the salt and soap on their skins, the softness and the pressure of their connection engulfed them.

Sander whispered breathlessly, "Tell me what you want."

"You'll know," Robbe answered simply, solidly.

And so they kissed and touched, holding on each other, giving and taking. Their bodies moved and they asked and answered with them. Nothing else existed, just he and Robbe, and the oneness of them that was so total. Robbe had turned around and Sander held him as close as physically possible, his mouth and hands taking in the water and the richness feels of Robbe's skin. When he was inside him, he gasped. Robbe, with his hands on the wall, made a surprise sound.

"Okay?" he breathed out.

Robbe exhaled and nodded, "Keep going."

Holding his waist, Sander tried to move slowly. He kissed his back and shoulders, asking. Robbe answered with kisses on his mouth, and they built up together. At one point, Robbe suddenly grasped his backside, and started moving them back and forth. Sander stopped and gave the control to him. Part of his mind that was still lucid registered it in surprised wonder. One hand on side of the wall, his arm held him tight, steadying them. The sound of Robbe moans and the boy's want was driving him into senselessness.

Sander felt the whirling storm in him; the love and desire, the ache, the tenderness, golden and bright, soft and unyielding; swirling, revolving, devouring, overflowed him.

He groaned, "Oh Robbe."

And they were racing faster, accelerating.

When they had finished, he was left gasping, shaking, and he had to hold on to Robbe, his fingers were on his hair, breathing hard with his forehead on his back. Robbe was still shuddering, his breaths sounded harsh and heavy. After a while, he turned to him.

Sander had no words. Blank, he murmured, "That was.."

Robbe grinned, "I know."

Sander beamed and kissed him.