Before You

"Nice room you got here Robbe," Sander said walking into Robbe's bedroom the next afternoon. He put down his bag on the floor near the bed in the middle of the room and walked toward the windows, looking down at the side alley below.

Robbe closed the door, "Yeah, well, technically it's not my room. It's Milan's room, so their friend, Lisa, is abroad and they offered me to stay with them, and I took Milan's room and Milan took Lisa's."

Sander wondered why he moved in with them, and what's really going on with his parents. But he only said, "Well, ya so it's your room now."

The room was a little bigger than his bedroom and pleasant looking, with light colored walls, wooden flooring, cream curtain, soft wooden colored furnitures. There was a big white and navy stripped carpet at one side of the room. There were electric lights and candles (suprisingly) around the bedside table and sideboard.

"Ya, I redecorated a bit," Robbe said somewhat sheepish, putting down his bag and took off his jacket.

"Did you take these photos?" Sander asked, standing near the bed, looking closely at the black and white shot of the city. It was a fine shot capturing the tall buildings with the city river on the background, and heavy clouded sky. There were a lot of pictures of landscape and buildings, some of Robbe and his friends'. He turned his head to Robbe.

Robbe shrugged, "Ya, I am quite handy with camera, you know, with the vlog and all."

Sander smiled teasingly, "Are you now?"

He turned to look at the double size bed with dark blue and white colored cover and pillows and grinned, "Hey look at that! Our love nest." He dropped onto it, lay down comfortably and sighed dramatically.

Robbe laughed and threw a pillow at him. They pillow fighting a bit and then Sander pulled Robbe down to him to kiss him. The tension in his body melted away, the muscles on his back and shoulders relaxed. They made out and smoked a joint and made out again, laughing and talking in between.

Sander felt lazy and warm and contented, just lying there next to Robbe, caressing his face gently; Robbe, playing with his hair, moving around him and snuggled up to him. Sander only got up to take snack from his bag. He teased Robbe a bit with it before feeding him, watching him eating them in his very provocative way that he didn't seem to be aware of. Sander pulled the front of his shirt toward him, and kissed him harder. He broke the kiss abruptly because he just remembered something.

"Wait a sec," He said when Robbe was about to pull him back to the kiss. He took the sheet of paper with the picture of Robbe's face on it from his bag and gave it to Robbe. He drew it last night, it was one of his best work. It conveyed Robbe's intense eyes and his lovely features, gazing from a heart shaped opening in a brick wall. It was how he saw Robbe in his eyes.

"It's not finished yet, but imagine it in a big wall with a lot of intense colors." Sander said, picturing the wall in front of him with his hand excitingly.

Robbe was smiling at the drawing, he beamed at him and whispered, "Come here", pulling his body to him and onto the bed.

Sometime later, Sander rummaging through his bag, took out his camera and pointed it to Robbe who was lying on the bed.

"Hey, I am not smiling for the camera!" Smiling he tried to grab the camera.

"Looks like you are though."

"Put down the camera." He said giggling, and trying to grab the camera again.

"You are smiling." Sander laughed and trying to take a picture.

Robbe rose from the bed and tried to change the subject, asked, "Is that expensive, a camera like that? Put it away." He kept trying to butt it away from him.