Extra: One Shot

WARNING: FULL SEXUAL CONTENT

Time: Before the 'Epilogue' Part

They staggered into his room, laughing. Robbe grabbed his face, kissing him with such force, Sander stumbled back a step. He shrugged out of his jacket quickly and pull off Robbe's. He walked them to the wall, and pressed him on it. Robbe grabbed his ass and pushed him against him, hard. One of Sander's hand was running wild under his shirt. He felt like tearing the cloth apart. His mouth was taking in the side of his face, moving hungrily down all over the skin on his neck. Snatching the shirt aside, he bit on his shoulder. Robbe gasped.

Robbe seized his face and brought it up to him. He kissed his mouth hard. Gasping, he said hoarsely, "I want you to do me"— he gasped again — "the way you want to."

Sander smiled wickedly and said, "And you think you know how I want to do it?"

"Yes."

Sander ran his forefinger down the quick pulse on his neck and whispered, "There are a lot of things that I want Robbe. You have to be specific, or we might never get out of this room."

"Choose one."

Sander smiled and started to kiss him slowly. He lifted his shirt up unhurriedly and traced the line of his ribs, up to his sternum in a slow motion. He gently stroke the outside of his arm with his other hand down toward the tip of his middle finger. He kissed the corner of his mouth, to his jawline with the tip of his lips, tenderly and lightly.

Robbe made an impatient sound. He said, "That's not what you want."

Sander looked up and arched his eyebrow. "So, you are an expert of what I want now?"

Robbe met his eyes with an intensity. "Right now, ya."

Sander leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Tell me, then." He moved back to look at him.

"Rough." Robbe said in a voice with similar texture.

Smiling mischievously, Sander said, "Hm, I wonder now, is it what I want or what you want?"

Robbe rolled his eyes. He tugged on his belt buckle, and said, "I want you, to do me rough."

Sander cupped his face and murmured closely over his mouth, "Yeah?"

Robbe answered him low and slow, his hot breath brushed over his lips, "Fuck, me, rough. Clear?"

Sander tasted it on his tongue, dark and delicious. Adding the pressure of his hand, Sander grabbed his hair and took his mouth vigorously. Robbe's fingers dug into his back and Sander moved his mouth fast and hard all over his face and neck. He took off his shirt and threw it away. Then he snatched Robbe's shirt off him. He devoured every inch of exposed skin with his mouth and hands, moving rapidly but thoroughly. Robbe was gripping his hair, pushing him to his body, his fingers were pressing deep into his skin. Sander turned him around carelessly and pinned him roughly against the wall with his frame. Robbe gasped. Grabbing his silky hair in a fist, he pulled harder on it, and bit his neck. His teeth seized on the skin below and behind his ear, then more lightly on the ear itself.

He tugged Robbe's head toward him harder, and whispered harshly, "Is it rough enough for you, yet?"

Robbe gasped his answer, "Not even close."

Sander laughed. "That's a challenge, then. You cannot back out now, and I always win."

He moved along his back, left more sucking and teeth marks over his skin. Despite what he said, Sander was careful and kept it under control. Robbe turned around and jerking loose his belt buckle. Sander kissed him again and unbuckled Robbe's belt too. They undressed quickly and moved to the bed.