You and Me

Sander had been walking back and forth across Robbe's apartment building. There were some street vendors around, and he had been sitting, drinking coffee and got up and paced again. He didn't even know where he was. He had checked from the alley, where Robbe's room faced down to, the curtain was closed and there was no light. It was only after eight, Robbe couldn't be sleeping. He was out somewhere, and Sander would just wait. Some time later, he didn't bother to check the time, he saw him from afar. The feeling of dejavu was not comforting. Sander quickly walked there.

Robbe just went into the building. Sander ran, and opening the front door, he called him, "Robbe."

Robbe stopped and turned to him. Sander walked in and closed the door. He walked to him, hesitantly, studying him. He stopped right in front of him, gazing at the boy that he had yearned for, so keenly. He felt the longing hit him hard, enveloped him. Sander studied him, reading his emotions, searching for what the boy felt for him in his eyes. Robbe own eyes were roaming over his face and into his eyes. And they stood there, just looked at each other, not moving, reaching but not quite. Robbe looked as worn out as him, and he wanted to kiss the weariness away.

When he leaned in and kissed him, Robbe gasped. The touch of their skins went through his body, filling him. He put his hand on his shoulder and kissed him again, but Robbe made a small whimpering sound and pushed him slightly on his chest with his hand. The gesture was enough. Sander stopped and looked down at that hand. He knew Robbe needed answer, words, but there were so much and he didn't know which ones to say or how. He laid his forehead on Robbe's, and sighed quietly. He heard Robbe sighing too, in frustation, but also in longing. Like he also wanted this, but knew that they could not just kept going like before. They rocked slowly in place, comforted by the contact, by each other presence; he felt Robbe rubbing his nose to his gently, and he returned the gesture.

With his hand still on his shoulder, he pulled his forehead back, and looked deep into his eyes. I love you Robbe, only you, can't you see that?

He said in genuine truth, "You and me. One hundred percent, forever." He put everything he felt for him into it, willing him to see through his eyes into his heart. "In every universe."

Robbe gazed at him, searching into him and Sander waited for him to decide, to believe him or to push him away. When Robbe moved in to kiss him, Sander welcomed it with his whole being. In that one kiss, everything they felt bled between them.

The next seconds, they were kissing each other desperately. Sander had dropped his bag and was grabbing and pushing Robbe to the wall. He was lucid enough to put his hand on the wall to soften the impact to Robbe's head. Sander felt like someone who had been starving for days and suddenly stumbled onto a feast. He kissed him with every fibers in his body, with all of him that he could not put into words. Robbe was kissing him back just as fiercely, and they moved together toward his flat door. They passed the door and Robbe tried to lock it with his mouth still on him, the door seemed to be broken or something. He made exasperated sound and let go of the door. Sander didn't care. They grabbed on each other and half stumbling into his room. Robbe hands were on his neck, and Sander pushed the door close roughly.

They were breathing heavily now, Robbe snatched on Sander's jacket and he tried to take it off. His hands were shaking. Sander was pulling off Robbe jacket from his shoulders, and Robbe was gasping for air when they broke apart. Sander smiled and swallowed his next gasp with his mouth. They took each other shirts off, kissing in between. Sander gripped on his waist and Robbe lead them to the bed. He fell on it, laughing a little. Robbe was above him, his mouth was moving down to his neck and throat. Sander shivered from the touch, he gasped but then he remembered.