I'm Finally Born

After 2 1/2 months

Esther's POV -

Finally the day for this baby to be born came. I was laying in bed when all of a sudden I felt a huge pain in my lower abdomen. The witch healers came soon and prepared for the delivery of this baby. The pain was so big. I could feel my energy draining as I pushed the little baby out. It felt like forever until at last I heard a little baby girl's cry. They cleaned me and the baby up and they soon handed me her.

"She's absolutely beautiful" said Maia

"I can feel her power" said Ovena

"She's perfect" I said.

My children and husband then entered. "She's marvelous" Mikael said with joy. My children all peered at the baby and they smiled. "Can I hold her mom" Rebekah asked with dreamy eyes. "Of course my darling, just be careful" I said handing her my baby. As she was in Rebekah's hold, Kol said, "She's kinda fat". "Kol don't say that!! Your so mean. Look now, you made her cry!" said Rebekah with a crying baby in her embrace. "I did no such thing" Kol scoffed. I then looked at Niklaus and saw him staring at my baby. "Niklaus why don't you hold her" I said. "Me. I'm fine mother, I don't think I would like to hold her" Klaus said looking down. "Nonsense. Rebekah give her to Niklaus please" I said. Mikael eyed Klaus closely when Rebekah handed her to him.

Klaus looked at her and smiled. Immediately, she stopped crying and nudged herself closer to him. I guess it was sibling love at first touch.

••••

My family left me to rest since I was very tired after giving birth. I was holding her while I brushed my fingers on her soft light pink cheeks. I felt a comforting gush of wind then. I looked to my right and there stood the father of this beautiful girl. "She's finally here" I said showing her to him. He came closer and looked at her. Adoration filled his eyes. "She's beautiful. May I hold her?" he asked. "She is your daughter" I said. He then took her into his embrace. I was worried that he would all of a sudden leave and take her with him, but he didn't. "I thought about what you said" he started. "I'll leave her in your care, but I will be coming to visit as much as I can. I will be leaving this. This will cover her scent from the monsters. She has to wear this always. Although, it won't work as strongly as now when she soon starts learning and knowing what she is" he told me.

Necklace -

He put the necklace on her

He put the necklace on her. I observed them both. They radiated power as strong as the currents of the sea. He then handed me her back. "I will leave now. You have some rest and I'll trust you with my, our daughter I mean" he said. "Don't worry, I will make sure to protect her always. I'll do anything" I said. He nodded. He gave her a light kiss on her forehead and he soon left. My children came inside the room then. "Mama, may we ask you a question" said Rebekah. "Guys, mother is tired leave her alone" Elijah told them. "It's fine" I said. "Mama, you never told us her name. What are you going to name her?" said Kol. I looked at my baby's sleeping figure.

"I'll name her, Katalina Mikaelson"