Kleon and Weapons

Nico's POV -

I had followed Katalina all the way to the Athena Cabin because I forgot to tell her something and I ended up overhearing their whole conversation. I didn't mean to stay and listen, but when they mentioned Demetri's name, I had the urge to stay. So that's what Katalina wanted to tell me all along. Of course I was upset because of the type of things she did with him, but I had to understand that she only did it for everything to go as planned. I also felt angry, angry at him. He was trying to take away the person I most care for. But, does Katalina like him too. She doesn't right? A couple months couldn't have changed anything in between us. Even though I do believe that Katalina wouldn't ever do that to me, I have this little feeling inside me that's telling me that she does feel something for him.

"Hey Neeks, are you ready?" Katalina said while coming in. I looked up at her and smiled, "Yes, I am. Where were you?" I asked. She sat right next to me, "I went to talk with Annabeth and then I left" she said. I tilted my head, why wasn't she telling me everything? "Is that all" I questioned further. She sighed, "I talked to Will also and...I helped Demetri and Alec with something" she admitted. I raised an eyebrow, "Demetri?". "Chiron had told them that they can go out and uh hunt, but I thought that I would make it easier and more comfortable for everyone by providing them with some...blood bags" she explained. I was fine with Alec because I didn't really know the guy, but Demetri gets on my nerves. "How did you get the blood bags?" I asked her. "You haven't met him yet, but he's a friend from a town I sometimes regularly visit. If we have time, maybe we can pass by fast and I could also ask for their help on finding my brother" she responded excited. I chuckled, "I assume he's also a vampire then". She chuckled, "Yeah, he is. But he's my type of vampire, he's not the type of vampire Alec and Demetri are". I nodded, "You got everything" I asked. "Yup" she smiled. I smiled back, "Great, then New Orleans we go" I said joyfully.

Demetri's POV -

The next morning, I had gone to the dining area to wait for Annabeth. Soon, many campers started arriving and Annabeth did too. "Good Morning!" she lightly smiled. I smiled back, "Good Morning" I replied. "What brings you here?" she asked me. "Oh wait, I remember now. I'm supposed to take you and Alec to get your weapons. Let me just eat breakfast and we'll go" she spoke again. "Oh no, I was actually here just because" I said quickly. She raised an eyebrow, "Really?". I nodded, "Yeah", as I said that I looked at the Poseidon table and the Hade's table. "Nico isn't here?" I asked with slight hope. "No, he isn't. Didn't you know?" she chuckled. I looked at her with confusion, "Know what?". She gave me a "seriously" face, "Nico and Katalina left last night". "WHAT?? They left? Why? Where?" I bombarded her with questions. Why didn't Katalina tell me? Did she tell Alec? "They went to New Orleans to see her siblings" she said simply. I tilted my head, "Just to see her siblings?". Annabeth walked towards her table, "Obviously not, Katalina wants to see if she can find out more with Freya's help. And since there are a lot of spirits in New Orleans, Nico will be talking to them to keep an eye out for Percy". "But, why couldn't we just go with her?" I asked slightly annoyed. "It's strictly family issues. There is no need for us to go and Nico only went because he is her boyfriend and they always stick together" she shrugged. "Then why aren't you with them? Your Percy's girlfriend, aren't you?" I asked. She sat down, "It would be best for me to stay here because of the..major differences in our families and I also have to train you and Alec with the days we got left" she said simply. I could tell she was trying to avoid a certain topic though, that she obviously knew I was curious about. "Is it also because of Katalina?" I asked while sitting down besides her. She shifted a little, "Why would my reasons also be because of her?". I rolled my eyes, "You and her argued last night. Look, I only know that Katalina got mad because you accused her brother of something-", "I didn't accuse her brother of anything. She's just..you know what, you shouldn't even be sitting here Demetri. This area is strictly for children of Athena and its also Camp rules" she shot in agitated. "Sorry.." I said while standing up. Annabeth turned towards me, "Demetri, I didn't mean to lash out on you, but there are just some things you shouldn't get yourself in. Mostly if it has to do with the Mikaelson's" she said slowly. I nodded, "I understand, I shouldn't have asked anyway, it's not my business", I gave her a small smile and left.