New Orleans

Katalina's POV -

Nico and I had decided that he would shadow travel us to New Orleans because we didn't want to fly. We were currently walking towards The Mikaelson Estate and I was nervous about having Nico here with my siblings. Well, I was really only nervous about one of my siblings. I looked at Nico and I saw he looked uncomfortable. "What is it?" I asked him. He glanced at me, "There are a lot of spirits here and they won't stop calling me Lord....and some of them are not too fond of me being here" he grumbled. I chuckled, "Oh Nico, your so cute" I said while taking his hand into mine. He blushed and looked away. Once we were close by, I could hear my brother's arguing. I sighed internally and we stopped right in front of the entrance. I turned my head to look at Nico, "Can you stay by my side please? My brother can get a little, physical, when it comes to me bringing a boy home" I laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, no problem. But, what has he done for you not to trust him with bringing boys home?" he laughed. "He almost pulled Percy's heart out the first time I brought him here so he can meet him. The only reason I was able to stop him was because I yelled out to him that he was my brother" I sighed remembering that day. Nico's smile tightened and he nodded, "Oh...".

"Brother, you need to stop this right now! I don't want a pile of bodies everywhere once Katalina and her friend arrive.." I heard Elijah sigh annoyed. "Well, brother, they won't be here until another hour. She said they would be leaving this morning.." Klaus replied with no care. I chuckled and walked in, "Yeah, well, we decided to come earlier" I said. My brothers looked at me and smiled. "Katalina, what a surprise!" Klaus exclaimed while walking towards me, dropping the woman that he was just feeding off from. I felt Nico stiffen when her body slammed against the floor. Yeah, I really hoped this wasn't the way they were going to meet, but to my dismay it did. Klaus enveloped me into his arms and I hugged him back. When we pulled back, Elijah came to give me a hug too, "It's nice to see you again sister" he smiled. "Likewise brother, I see Klaus has been leaving a mess these days" I said while looking at the dumped body. Klaus scoffed playfully, "Oh Katalina, as of you didn't leave a mess back then". I rolled my eyes at him and Klaus looked at Nico. "Now who might you be? Another brother that I don't know of? Or a...lover?" Klaus teased as he walked around him. Nico stood tall and confident, "My name is Nico di Angelo, I am Katalina's boyfriend" he spoke. Klaus stopped, "Boyfriend?" he dragged the word and glanced at Nico. Elijah looked at me, "Boyfriend?" he whispered. All of a sudden, Klaus attacked Nico, but Nico was fast too. He raised his hand up and Klaus stopped, not by his will, but because Nico was manipulating him. He then only raised his index and middle finger and he lowered them down slowly. At the same time, my brother was going down on his knees. Klaus looked at him angrily, "How dare you put me on my knees!!" he yelled. "Brother, you attacked him" I exclaimed. Klaus looked at me, "Are you seriously going to let him keep me in this position??" he questioned. Nico lowered his hand, "Sir Klaus, your my girlfriend's brother and I really hope we are able to get along" he said with a smile. Klaus stood up and came towards us, stopping right an inch before Nico's face. I held Nico's hand tighter and I kept my eyes on my brother. Then Klaus did something that amazed me.

He smiled at Nico?!

Klaus put his hand on Nico's back, "Your brave, I like that. None of Katalina's, suitors, have ever stood up to me, besides that boy...Alex was it? Oh wait no, his name was-" Klaus said while turning to me. I shifted "That doesn't matter" I cut him off. Klaus smirked and then Elijah spoke. "I assume your a demigod too, Nico?" Elijah asked. Nico turned towards him, "Yes, I am. I'm the son of Hades" he spoke with power. Elijah smiled, "Hades, I see. One of the main powers.." he mumbled. "Yes, sir" he nodded. I walked fast towards them and pulled Nico back from Klaus, "Where are the rest of my brothers and sisters?" I asked them. Klaus rolled his eyes, "You know Rebekah, she's off falling in love with some other stranger. Freya has gone off to collect something and Kol is being stubborn like always". Elijah gave him a look, "They'll be here soon sister, but I believe you'll have to go seek Kol yourself. Klaus and him are having a bit of an....argument" he ended. I tilted my head, "A bit?". "Oh Katalina, it's nothing. You know how stubborn he is" he laughed. I just shook my head and Nico looked confused. I then smelled a sweet scent, "Why'd nobody tell me that little sister here would be coming?" I heard Rebekah say as she walked in. I looked behind me and I saw Rebekah and Freya walking inside, "Sisters!". They smiled and enveloped me into a hug. "I got your message" Freya said. I nodded, "Will you?" I asked. She smiled, "Of course.." "Now who might you be?" I heard Rebekah say with an interested tone. I turned around and I saw her looking at Nico. Klaus smirked, "Hold yourself sister. This one isn't available". Rebekah kept her gaze on Nico and he looked away uncomfortably. I chuckled, "Sister, he's my boyfriend" I stated. Rebekah looked at me wide eyes, "What? Well then, I'm sorry young man, if I knew you were Katalina's boyfriend I would've never acted such way" she said awkwardly. Nico nodded and stood by my side. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself to us?" Freya asked playfully. "Can't you leave a guy alone?" Klaus teased as he put an arm around his shoulders. I gave him a look, "You were literally about to kill him just some few minutes ago". Klaus laughed and walked away. "Well, my name is Nico di Angelo" Nico said. Freya nodded, "Which god or goddess?". Nico smiled slightly, "Hades". I smiled seeing him smiling.

"Are you planning on staying or are you going to leave?" Klaus asked me. We sat next to each other and I watched the fire. "As you know, Percy is missing and I need help on finding him" I said. He nodded, "Have you tried a locator spell?". "I have and it didn't work. I figured that Freya could help me find him with magic so I came" I said while fiddling with my hands. Klaus looked at me, "Do you need any help from me?" he said. I sighed, "What's the price?". He frowned, "There is no price. We're siblings, so we help each other". I chuckled lowly, "Yeah, we do. Is that why you kill the people we love?" I said bitterly. His expression darkened, "What do you mean?". "I'm tired of you trying to kill everybody that my sister's and I meet romantically!" I raised my voice. He sat up, "I have never!" he spoke up. "Oh really?! You have killed each of Rebekah's love interest, you just killed a person who showed interest in Freya, and you tried to kill Nico!! Not to mention, you almost killed Percy, my own brother!!" I let out in anger. Klaus grabbed a table and threw it across the room. "What is with you?! Why are you being like this??" he yelled. I looked down. He has never yelled at me this loud. "Is it so wrong to state the truth?" I scoffed at him. He paced around, "Everything I do is for you guys well being Katalina! Fine, I accept that some of my actions have not been appropriate...or nice, but you won't come here and say things about me when you have done some things too" he said angrily. "What have I done?!" I murmured. "Don't even get me started with Luke. Katalina, you aren't even looking up at me! Are you seriously questioning me?!" he said while coming to stand in front of me. I looked at him, "I-", "Are you rebelling against me Katalina?" he asked lowly. "No, of course not, I just....I don't want you hurting everyone we love brother" I responded panicked. He sighed, "I'll try to be more..open with whoever you bring home from now on. Keyword, try" he smirked. I smiled, "Thank you" I said while hugging him. He pulled back and placed his hands on my cheeks smiling, "Oh and Katalina. I know you won't ever try to go against my word, right?" he asked innocently. I looked down. I can't let Klaus down, he's my amazing brother. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile, "That's what I thought" he smiled back.